Exposition Hall - CM Training

InsiderImagine

Original Poster
So according to my sources Disney has started asking cast members for training for the new Mickey meet and greet in Exposition Hall.

The CM costume will be black slacks, vest and red bow tie.

My source told me they hope to start at the end of this month. I don't know if they were referring to the opening on Exposition Hall or the starting of training cast members.

But if they're training CMs that means we're really close to seeing this open.

Neverland

So the CMs will pretty much look like PAC? But with bowties? Besides PAC, they use the costume for the Liberty Belle, the Main Street vehicles, and the train. Why not put them to more use? :lookaroun On the Liberty Belle, they even already have red bowties.

pac.jpg

I actually think the costumes from Impressions de France would look nicer (the mens one anyway):

18France.jpg

Castle Cake Apologist

So the CMs will pretty much look like PAC? But with bowties? Besides PAC, they use the costume for the Liberty Belle, the Main Street vehicles, and the train. Why not put them to more use? :lookaroun On the Liberty Belle, they even already have red bowties.

pac.jpg

This may very possibly be a really dumb question, but is there a group of CMs that JUST do PAC?

Anytime I've ever worked PAC, it's just been in my Tomorrowland costume as part of rotation. I always thought it was pretty bad show, since we're on Main Street/Hub.

jmick71

are they supposed to be dressed as ushers for a show( being it is in the theater) if so the initial description of the costumes would fit

TiggersPooh

This may very possibly be a really dumb question, but is there a group of CMs that JUST do PAC?

Anytime I've ever worked PAC, it's just been in my Tomorrowland costume as part of rotation. I always thought it was pretty bad show, since we're on Main Street/Hub.

Mainstreet Ops now does all PAC (including frontierland area of parade)

I do remember when Tland had PAC on the small section of the HUB...not anymore :(

Neverland

Mainstreet Ops now does all PAC (including frontierland area of parade)

I do remember when Tland had PAC on the small section of the HUB...not anymore :(

Yup, that's right. Although anyone can pick up a PAC shift on the Hub, and if you're MK attractions, it can randomly show up on your schedule.

Also, attractions CMs can (and will) be scheduled to do crowd control on their land's respective bridge for extremely busy times. I was the lucky person who got to tell people by Cosmic Ray's and the teacups that the hub was filled to capacity (and therefore closed) on New Years Eve before the fireworks. :lookaroun

And finally, attractions CMs no longer cover parade audience control, but Fantasyland attractions is still in charge of fireworks audience control.

That's why the PAC CMs' costume is so nondescript. They've gotta be able to travel through different lands. And sometimes when attractions CMs do crowd control, they do sorta seep into the hub, so every now and again, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, etc costumes can be seen in front of the castle. One of my coordinators let about fifty of us go into the hub to dance in MISICI wearing our land's costume. I'm sure it looked incredibly awkward. :ROFLOL:

TRONorail10

pac.jpg

Who are you and where did you get this picture?! I know all of those cast members! Those are the Winter/Spring 2010 CPs!

Thrill Seeker

I've done PAC at MK before for the Not So Scary Parties. Kinda interesting. For that we got to wear the crazy party costumes.

Interesting news about the Meet and Greet. I really want to see the new Star Tours costume though...

Neverland

Who are you and where did you get this picture?! I know all of those cast members! Those are the Winter/Spring 2010 CPs!

I googled 'parade audience control magic kingdom' and it was one of the first images. :lookaroun

I've done PAC at MK before for the Not So Scary Parties. Kinda interesting. For that we got to wear the crazy party costumes.

The first PAC shift I was ever scheduled for was MNSSHP. They refused to schedule me for any candy shifts for the first few weeks (they needed me to do audience control for Wishes because only me and a few others were trained for it at the time), so I was excited to finally wear the costume! I loved being able to wear a skirt and be girly at work for once, and I thought the bat headband was the cutest thing ever. :lol: And I eventually got some candy shifts, so I got to wear the costume a couple more times.

It's on The Hub.

Ooh, I like them! Much nicer than the blinding blue and orange costumes. The merch ones remind me of Mouse Gear's with those jumper-shirt things

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom