News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

Stripes

also calling into question the association between the.dreamfinder and spirit.
@the.dreamfinder was also the first to bring the article to our attention.
Happy Sunday everyone! Just in time for Sunday brunch, a shocking new column from Gary Snyder about the Walt Disney Company. Get your bagels and cream cheese, pick up the freshest seasonal fruits from the farmers market and settle in for a helluva read.

“Al”, you might want a tall, hot mug of black coffee instead.

Full text here, because Gary’s column have a tendency to disappear. Couldn’t imagine why!

giphy.gif

rudyjr13

Again.
It was brought up before that WDWMagic has more than a few (some premium) members who work for the Disney company to spin the narrative in the direction the company wants the narrative spun. It was brought up before that some people who work for this site are in direct connection to the Disney company. And it was always silenced.
You were all used as free focus groups.
Do you think it's tOtAlLy RaNDoM that things such as Tower of Terror turning into Guardians was leaked here?
Or that Country Bears closing (which is a real thing... or was a real thing...just like DHS's TOT almost getting a makeover was a real thing) was leaked?
I can name more than a few more.
These weren't random things being leaked by spicy and rouge high ranking cast members, these were things in the final stages of planning that needed a free focus group.
You were the free focus group.
You ARE the free focus group.
Make Disney give you a free Mickey Mouse ice cream bar, you've earned it.

Spirit/Michael, is that you?!!!!

trainplane3

Again.
It was brought up before that WDWMagic has more than a few (some premium) members who work for the Disney company to spin the narrative in the direction the company wants the narrative spun. It was brought up before that some people who work for this site are in direct connection to the Disney company. And it was always silenced.
Do you think it's tOtAlLy RaNDoM that things such as Tower of Terror turning into Guardians was leaked here?
Or that Country Bears closing (which is a real thing... or was a real thing...just like DHS's TOT almost getting a makeover was a real thing) was leaked?
These weren't random things being leaked by spicy and rouge high ranking cast members, these were things in the final stages of planning that needed a free focus group.
I mean, nothing surprises me on the internet. But let's say we are. How has the Epcot FW overhaul been received here so far? Saying it's been negative would be a very light term to use. But here we are, waiting for the FoN and CC West to be demo'd and replaced with booze.

And remember when Spirit said he was going to let us know when he started a blog? Well he blogged and didn't tell us about it! 🤣

BasiltheBatLord

Again.
You're the author of the article I'm guessing?

Sir_Cliff

I mean, nothing surprises me on the internet. But let's say we are. How has the Epcot FW overhaul been received here so far? Saying it's been negative would be a very light term to use. But here we are, waiting for the FoN and CC West to be demo'd and replaced with booze.

And remember when Spirit said he was going to let us know when he started a blog? Well he blogged and didn't tell us about it! 🤣
Yes, it really doesn't make any sense. Unless, of course, the WDC secret project presentation at D23 involves a tearful Bob Iger asking fans for forgiveness and announcing that demolition of the Guardians gravity building will begin immediately, with Horizons to be rebuilt in its place. And, as a favour to a very special fan, Zootopia is coming to DAK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom