News Exploratory geotechnical borings for new Epcot retention pond suggest new projects are in the works

JediMasterMatt

Track or trackless would be relatively easy to implement today.

With the LPS system, they could easily have Dreamfinder, Figment, and the blimp follow along the side of the RVs (and weave in and out if they wanted). Oh, the things that ride system could do if only they wanted to spend money with it.

Financial pavilion trumps the Imagination pavilion every time.

Martin - thanks again for the updated Imagination tribute. It's getting harder and harder to remember what the dream of EPCOT Center once was and may never be again; but, fortunately we have your little time capsules to preserve some of that history.

GladToBeHear

Rapid.... I wouldn’t say rapid but things are still happening.

From what I know (which isn’t nearly everything and I don’t claim to be right!) these are still happening

A UK development
Brazil
A new night show
The central spine will be altered
A new movie in Circle of Life eventually
Wonders should be used for more than storage and festivals
There is long term discussion for the Imag complex and SSE but this is way in the distance
I’m surprised there’s been no movement with the Space TSR yet.

There’s a few other things I don’t think have been discussed yet that are proposed, but I can’t mention them unless they become apparent. Some things I assume are still going to happen (like the China update) but are conspicuous by their recent quietness.
Thanks for recapping the Epcot projects. I must've missed this -- but is the second WS country now completely off the table (for the foreseeable future)?

Timothy_Q

Rapid.... I wouldn’t say rapid but things are still happening.

From what I know (which isn’t nearly everything and I don’t claim to be right!) these are still happening

A UK development
Brazil
A new night show
The central spine will be altered
A new movie in Circle of Life eventually
Wonders should be used for more than storage and festivals
There is long term discussion for the Imag complex and SSE but this is way in the distance
I’m surprised there’s been no movement with the Space TSR yet.

There’s a few other things I don’t think have been discussed yet that are proposed, but I can’t mention them unless they become apparent. Some things I assume are still going to happen (like the China update) but are conspicuous by their recent quietness.
Any chance UK and Brazil get done by 2021?

MaximumEd

Sometime around 2030, probably. Sounded promising at first, but appears to be stalled from my non-insider, average guy perspective.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom