Experiences with MK strollers

MOM2FOUR

Original Poster
We are considering a one day side trip to MK at the end of our beach vacation. Because we are driving 10+ hours and have no need for a stroller (outside of this one day at WDW), we don't want to pack our stroller (4 kids, luggage for a week, and an awning for the beach is enough for our van to hold!). And because we are literally heading home straight from MK that night, we cannot rent from an outside company. We have never rented the Disney strollers and I'm just curious what they are like and how hard it is to rent one. We plan to start our day at rope drop, and was also curious if the strollers will be available to rent that early. We are looking at the double for my two youngest to use.

SAV

This is what they look like:
Stroller1.jpg

Big, bulky and not very soft...hard plastic to be exact.

I've always brought my own, but first thing in the morning will be crowded in the stroller line because everyone else will be getting theirs.

carriebeth

if it is your only option, its better than no stroller at all. Its not the kind of thing a young baby can really sit in and no one will be able to nap in it or anything. I don't think you really have to worry about them running out of them before you get one but like it was mentioned, you will tie up some time getting one. Perhaps one family member could go get the stroller while everyone else started hitting attractions so you don't waste all that non crowded a.m. time all standing in a stroller line.

id still find a way to sneak your stroller on the roof or something, id rather have a stroller take a little space than need one and have to waste time renting one there, since you're only going for the day. if all else fails then i guess rent it there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom