Expedition Everest!?

forevermickey

Original Poster
I know there are a lot of fans of EE..... I felt more thrills on other attractions in WDW. I am wondering if there is a great place to sit which allows you to experience more of the thrills this attraction has to offer. I usually like to sit in the back of coasters opposed to the front... this gives you a faster whip in my opinion, especially on BTM....... SO is there a fav. location on the train of EE that you like to sit because you think it gives you the biggest thrill?

C&D

I also suggest the front row seat; there is a 'queue' where you can wait for the front row.

NiarrNDisney

I like the last seat in the back of the train, you get more G's when banking around the turn after the first forward drop and on the bunny hops inside the Mt. before the double spiral.

Chrononymous

The first time I rode it, it was in the front seat...and all rides on it since haven't seemed nearly as scary or thrilling to me!

acishere

Front car offers the best visual experience.

The back seat of a roller coaster will be more thrilling in terms of the coaster itself since there is nothing behind it that you have to wait for you are thrown right into every drop and turn without any lag increasing your G-force exposure.

The front car when you are faced with an initial drop there is enough time to react with a, "Oh god this is going to be AHHHHHHH!!!!"

The back you only have time to go, "Oh Go..AHHHHH!"

CaptainTC

I sat at the back for the first time a few weeks ago, it seemed much more powerful than sitting anywhere else on the Train. Was a little disappointed at the Yeti not working tho. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Scuttle

I sat at the back for the first time a few weeks ago, it seemed much more powerful than sitting anywhere else on the Train. Was a little disappointed at the Yeti not working tho. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

I would say the front on Everest and Space are totally worth it and the best seats on both rides.

invader

I would have to say back for EE. The back seems to throw you around a bit more and you don't stop when going downhill like you do on the front.

wizards8507

I also suggest the front row seat; there is a 'queue' where you can wait for the front row.

And there's usually nobody in it. I thought that there was a really long "front row" line, but that's just where the single riders come in.

I would say the front on Everest and Space are totally worth it and the best seats on both rides.

Agree with you on Everest but I think the back of Space is the best. It does a number on your neck and back but I enjoy the whippy sensation of the quick turns.

I would have to say back for EE. The back seems to throw you around a bit more and you don't stop when going downhill like you do on the front.

Do they let you wait for the back? I've never asked, but I assume they could just stick you off to the side if you wanted to wait.

ChristianG

I know there are a lot of fans of EE..... I felt more thrills on other attractions in WDW. I am wondering if there is a great place to sit which allows you to experience more of the thrills this attraction has to offer. I usually like to sit in the back of coasters opposed to the front... this gives you a faster whip in my opinion, especially on BTM....... SO is there a fav. location on the train of EE that you like to sit because you think it gives you the biggest thrill?

The back def. Especially on the drop right after the Backwards section. The airtime in the back is just AMAZING.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom