Expedition Everest

Chikorita

Original Poster
Does Everest have any loops?
I wanna know before I go on it next December...
I'm like, Loopophobic, lol
So, does it?

no loops! :ROFLOL:

a way you can tell if it has loops is look at the seat bar. if it comes down over your shoulders you go upside down. if it pulls down on your lap no loops. i've been on many rides and this is always the case, if i'm missing something i apologize.

Mr.EPCOT

The only roller coaster that goes upside-down at Walt Disney World is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at the Disney/MGM Studios. Expedition Everest does have a segment, however, that goes backwards! I want to say that it goes up to fifty-something miles per hour, too.

Chikorita

Original Poster
The only roller coaster that goes upside-down at Walt Disney World is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at the Disney/MGM Studios. Expedition Everest does have a segment, however, that goes backwards! I want to say that it goes up to fifty-something miles per hour, too.
Awesome!

TLS

no loops! :ROFLOL:

a way you can tell if it has loops is look at the seat bar. if it comes down over your shoulders you go upside down. if it pulls down on your lap no loops. i've been on many rides and this is always the case, if i'm missing something i apologize.

Sorry to correct you, but this is not always the case.

If it does have over the shoulder restraints, it most likely does go inverted. But there are MANY coasters out there with lap restraints that DO go inverted.

wdwdude423

Sorry to correct you, but this is not always the case.

If it does have over the shoulder restraints, it most likely does go inverted. But there are MANY coasters out there with lap restraints that DO go inverted.

Yup, it's true. I've been on a couple of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom