Expedition Everest...

Fossil

Original Poster
Originally posted by SmarterChild
No, Top Thrill Dragster is a complete circut roller coaster. Basicly to describe it simplest if any of you have been to Knotts Berry Farm and ridden Xellerator than you might no what I'm talking about becuase Top Thrill Dragster is sorda the same as Xcellerators first frop. But The drop on Top Thrill Dragster is you launch and zoom straight up and rotate 90 degrees. At the top of the hill the ride is at 420 feet. Once the train reaches the crest it goes down and does a 270 degree twist on the way. From there it goes straight back into the brakes. Even though the ride is short, I did hear its supposed to a very good one.

So you are saying that the coaster has no loops, corkscrews or anything of that nature?

WDWspider

Originally posted by Fossil
So you are saying that the coaster has no loops, corkscrews or anything of that nature?

Right, just up and down really really fast and high. It's over before you even know it's started. :lol: Best advice, go in an off season after it has been there for a while and there are more like it in other parks.

Fossil

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Right, just up and down really really fast and high. It's over before you even know it's started. :lol: Best advice, go in an off season after it has been there for a while and there are more like it in other parks.

:lol: I was really hoping for an actual coaster. It's really disappointing. I think it's a waste of money.... just make a full coaster, lol. :hammer:

Lee

Adventurer
Dragster is a one trick pony. I'll ride it once, just to get the credit then go elsewhere. In a park with Raptor, Mantis, and Millie, Dragster just doesn't excite me. I like a coaster that actually goes somewhere and does something, be it inversions or overbanks.

Like, for instance, through a mountain...

Big Pooh

Originally posted by Fossil
:lol: I was really hoping for an actual coaster. It's really disappointing. I think it's a waste of money.... just make a full coaster, lol. :hammer:

Cedar Point's web site has a video(commercial:animwink: ) in their video gallery about Top Thrill Dragster. It's computer animation but will give you a good idea what it's about.

Now what was this thread about again?:lol: Oh yeah....Everest!! And now back to your regular programming....:D

Cheers :wave:

bizkid

Account Suspended
isnt expedition everest supposed to be like the tallest mountain in florida or something? i read that somewhere.... i dont remember where

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom