Expedition Everest "Secret"....

Goofy1932

Account Suspended
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Unfortunately this rumor was thrown around by some people who were HEAVILY speculating.

While it would be a nice effect, can you really see how an animatronic figure can realistically pick up and throw a train the size of a Big Thunder Railroad train?

that piece of track will make you stop, and then the Yeti will put his hands on the track making it SEEM (being the key word) like he is picking you up, although the track is just raising up. The train will decine down from the point that it originated from. So once again, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!! BECAUSE I DONT, AND YOU DONT EITHER!!! LIKE DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Goofy1932 and BrerFox28, since you are both the same person of course.
I think you belong in PlayHouse Disney, not WDWMAGIC. Goodbye.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by Goofy1932
that piece of track will make you stop, and then the Yeti will put his hands on the track making it SEEM (being the key word) like he is picking you up, although the track is just raising up. The train will decine down from the point that it originated from. So once again, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!! BECAUSE I DONT, AND YOU DONT EITHER!!! LIKE DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Good lord, what a stupid troll. Let me see.... Ummmm, yeah. As the trollologist of these boards, I'd have to classify him as a class B troll. Class B trolls are very childish, stupid, and were hit on the head with a brick when they were born. Ex: MaElStRoMROcKS

Steve, you rock!:sohappy:

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I think you belong in PlayHouse Disney, not WDWMAGIC. Goodbye.

You sound like the host from "The Weakest Link" :lol: Too funny! Glad you kicked him out. What a pain in the a**!

MotoDisney

Agreed! We are all here for the same reason we love Disney and like to chat about new and upcoming attractions such as EE. I for one am not a huge coaster fan (drops, they don't like me). I do however ride Space Mountain, Splash Mtn. Big Thunder because they are fun and have a great story/theme surrounding them. I will definately try EE and then determine if the drop is too much for my liking. Sure Superman Ride of Steel at 200 feet is too intense but I believe they'll do this right.

Anxiously waiting to ride. Hurry up with the construction we all want to ride.

flyersmv

disney needs coaster like rides as well as kids rides and dark rides and 3ds its wut makes it so fun...there is a balance of all different types of rides with more or less intensity and they are all fun for the entire family.....i think EE will add alot to AK and will be another great disney attracion

bhg469

I heard about that 80ft a few times now but i was wondering if it was confirmed, the track layout doesnt seem to have any straight drops. I was just wondering if that 80ft drop thing was just a rumor right now.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by bhg469
I heard about that 80ft a few times now but i was wondering if it was confirmed, the track layout doesnt seem to have any straight drops. I was just wondering if that 80ft drop thing was just a rumor right now.

80 feet is confirmed. Go see Everest for yourself...the big drop is quite visible...goes right out of the front of the mountain :)

ogryn

webEverest%204_small.jpg

The drop on the left edge of the photo. Get yourself a Premium Membership and check out all the photos for the full picture ;)

bhg469

Originally posted by ogryn
webEverest%204_small.jpg

The drop on the left edge of the photo. Get yourself a Premium Membership and check out all the photos for the full picture ;)

maybe its just me but it doesnt even look close to 80 feet. when the drop for splash montain is only like 50 or 60 and that seems really high and it goes links below sitewalk level.

I dunno it just doesnt look quite as high. :confused:

ToTBellHop

maybe its just me but it doesnt even look close to 80 feet. when the drop for splash montain is only like 50 or 60 and that seems really high and it goes links below sitewalk level.

I dunno it just doesnt look quite as high. :confused:

Of course it doesn't when you look at a thumbnail. In person, it is most definitely 80 feet in the air. The Everest site is a LOT larger than the pics you see online would make you think it is.

ToTBellHop

that's kewl looking, but definitely nothing Disney would ever buy. Something like that is both very intense and would be constantly breaking down...so expect it to premiere at Six Flags Magic Mountain next year ;)

speck76

It may not look like 80 feet, but the ground that it is headed towards is much lower than both the walkway and the base of the MT.

DarkMeasures

Originally posted by cloudboy
May want to check out this idea from Vekoma. Called the thrill lift, but apparently there are no sales yet anounced.

http://www.coastersandmore.de/rides/eas04/eas6e.shtml

It shows Space Mountain's new trains (DLP) on what it looks like on the other coasters. I have though yet to see the actual Space Mountain version but the new design definitly beats the old Arrow designs. I wonder if the Vekoma trains work on Arrow Trains...

Demon would become really really cool then at Great America. (Which has an 60 foot drop at 60 degrees. And was built the year after Space Mountain was built)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom