Expedition Everest photos

CTXRover

Originally posted by Lee

Sorry, CTXRover. I didn't see where you had posted them.

No need to apologize. I don't think many people saw that I had posted it since it kind of got hidden in the middle of the thread. A link to those photos fits better under here anyway. I miss things all the time and I'm usually glad when people post things more than once so as many of us get to see it as possible. Thanks for all your info btw, keep it coming! :)

Goofster

Wow, Lee, you seriously rock. Everybody should also check out screamscape for a great close up detailed shot of the track.

Mikejakester

My bad...

I confused the second hill with a lift hill...
I just noticed the train is not going up, but going down, sorry for my confusion.

MY BAD PEOPLE!

I got confused
:hammer: In this picture , just so you know what I was seeing.

:zipit:

Jon_in_NC

Originally posted by CTXRover
The highest peak of the mountain will top off at around 200 ft.

The mountain will be 199ft. tall at most. In Florida, anything 200ft or higher has to have a signal light on top of it for aircraft warning. And that just wouldn't look too good on top of a mountain. :lol:

ogryn

Re: Re: TRACK!!! :)

Originally posted by Lee
Quite.:D

So this means that Screamscape were right about Vekoma modifying their trains so that the wheels are on Top/Bottom/Outside instead of Top/Bottom/Inside?

Hehehe, I'm getting excited :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

*drools*

I walked into a press conference by the president of Six Flags Theme Parks...and I brought up the Everest coaster...here is what he had to say...

"We're not worthy, We're not worthy"

josh_e_washie

Does anyone know if Everest will involve water? Does the largest drop finish in water? I'm so excited! Boy I really wish I could work on the design team for this attraction!:)

Mikejakester

out of curiosity, is this rollercoaster a clone (RNR aerosmith = Superman)of an allready existing ride of vekoma? or is it an original?:hammer:

Yen_Sid1

Originally posted by Lee
To my knowledge...one lift hill.

And Joe Rhode's ear is REALLY stretched out. He wears an African style earring that has stretched his lobe by a few inches.

Weird....

Yeah the photos were from Al's presentation a few weeks back.
I've been meaning to post them for a while, but just got around to it.

Sorry, CTXRover. I didn't see where you had posted them.

Yeah.. Lee.. you rule.. :hammer:

Let's try again... 2 lifts.

Yen_Sid1

Originally posted by Mikejakester
My bad...

I confused the second hill with a lift hill...
I just noticed the train is not going up, but going down, sorry for my confusion.

MY BAD PEOPLE!

I got confused
:hammer: In this picture , just so you know what I was seeing.

:zipit:

In that drawing the train on the left is going up the lift and the train on the right is going down the drop.

Glasgow

I don't know about you guys, but this ride looks a little boring to me ....

he he .. just kidding. It is going to rule! Thx for all the info everyone!

Disney2002

The coaster is indeed an original.

Regarding the multiple lift hills...

Word has it that there is not simply one. Moreover, with the internal theming that will be used, they are also planning on using the induction propulsion method at points. That, mixed with a backwards ride section, make this my biggest "can't wait for it" ride since ToT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom