Expedition Everest Pathway to open today?

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Hank Scorpio
Ok who's gonna be first with info and pictures???!

Most Likely SillySpook...I will have pictures and a new ISTCrew Original up tomorrow. I can't wait to walk on it
<----:lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, i guess ill have to stick around and see if "lets not start that again" starts again because I have no idea what yall are speaking of........................... i guess ill just wait and see.

Shaman

I guess the biggest thing about the walkway opening, is the fact that we're going to start getting some nice Everest Construction Pics....

:sohappy:

Billy6

ok this is cool...but where is it leading to???
is it just gonna stop and have us turn around or do we get to see the cranes?...yeah

cherrynegra

Originally posted by Fievel
Slow day in Disney when we're excited about a walkway :)

:lol: "Oh, look!! It's the official grass next to the pathway!! Quick. Take a photo!!"

I'm not sure how to take my excitement over seeing photos of the pathway. Guess I'm just as much of a Disneyphile as the next person.:D

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I walked the path today... WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME?!

Really not too much to see along it for now. The new restrooms are open, and the new bridge gives an EXCELLENT view of the Everest construction. It's right next to the darn thing, and there are no construction walls along that side. One odd thing, and maybe it's just me, but the new bridge and Everest itself seem to be a bit smaller up close...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom