Expedition Everest On-Ride Video

tk421-sw

It's ok, but there is still room for better Yeti video! (ie, mine this weekend!) Having ridden it 4 times I have a pretty good idea of where things are now! But This one is much better quality and have good video of the tracks and such. I know this are a few more seconds of the Yeti that you can get on film...

KrazyKemp

Original Poster
There's always room for more Yeti!

If you can get quality like on the Jim Hill site, (a challenge?) that would be awesome.

tk421-sw

KrazyKemp said:
There's always room for more Yeti!

If you can get quality like on the Jim Hill site, (a challenge?) that would be awesome.

Do you mean like the photo quality? or does he have a video on there now?

tk421-sw

KrazyKemp said:
I think he still has the photo on there, but man...if your video camera can get quality like that...

Well the ride comes no where near the angle that the photo was taken at. The photo on his site was not taken on the ride it's self. There is no way. But. my camera will be able to get a better view I think, when you come in the Yeti room, he is up to your right. and I think a lot of the videos have just missed him so far, you get a good look at him, it's just goign into the ride not knowing where he is is hard. :)

KrazyKemp

Original Poster
I know he swipes at the train...once to the front of the train, and again to the back of the train...

This one kinda shows it, but yet...misses at the same time...

Awesome video!!! I'm not a fan of coasters and since this one is in the dark I won;t be going on it but its nice to see what it is! It looks good. Disney did a great job

WDWKat26

Ahh, such a great ride. I got to ride it 5 times during the CM preview and lemme tell you, the first time is incredible. That big drop after you see the projection of the Yeti doesn't look that bad, but it's like 80 feet almost straight down, it's crazy! What I love about the animatronic yeti in this film is that it looks like one of those videos you'd see on the discovery channel with a guy in the background saying, "This is the only known footage of the infamous Yeti..." hehe

disneygirl1024

Wow, that was great. I can't wait until we get there in April to experience it myself. My son will also be thrilled to see this as well.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom