News Exhibit Featuring Portraits of Veterans by President George W. Bush Coming to The American Adventure

seabreezept813

I still love the American Adventure. Always drag the family in. They usually nap while I geek out like, “it’s Benjamin-freakin-Franklin!”
I do too. We just somehow always miss the times. Maybe this trip because we'll have 1.5 days. I dragged the family to all the circlevision shows last summer and they enjoyed them. They didn't remember them as we hadn't done them in about 10 years.

JIMINYCR

Looking forward to seeing the exhibit on our upcoming trip. Glad it will be there for an extended period of time. There have been some wonderful exhibits featured at AA over the years. I always wander the gallery of paintings that are permanently hung there.
Thanks to Pres. Bush for honoring our veterans and highlighting their stories.

doctornick

I do too. We just somehow always miss the times. Maybe this trip because we'll have 1.5 days. I dragged the family to all the circlevision shows last summer and they enjoyed them. They didn't remember them as we hadn't done them in about 10 years.

I "dragged" my kids to the AA and HoP and Circlevision shows when my oldest was 13 or so and I was pleasantly surprised by how much they enjoyed them. I think it is easy to underestimate how the younger generation will react to such things but they are well done timeless attractions that I believe stand the test of time.

JoeCamel

Sure, with the trip mines having been deleted...
They've been deleted? Well........

jim.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom