Exhaustive look at Gran Fiesta w/merf

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The audio was playing, but there was no projection :shrug:

Aww, bummer. But new equipment is the most likely to fail. You can't judge a bad bulb until it burns out.

I had a ride through the other day where one of the screens was down in the tunnel from the fiesta to the concert. Also, some of the fireworks weren't working. A few days later they were fixed - so it's not like it's a maitenance problem. Things just break sometimes.

jedimaster1227

I got to ride it this last weekend and I personally enjoyed it. I remember watching the Three Caballeros as a child, so this attraction was one that was with my heart. I enjoyed the storyline, the videos, the music and the small changes to the fiesta room. The only flaw I saw in the entire attraction was that one of the dancers in the fiesta room had his head on backwards (which looked like something out of Beetlejuice).

sknydave

Aww, bummer. But new equipment is the most likely to fail. You can't judge a bad bulb until it burns out.

I had a ride through the other day where one of the screens was down in the tunnel from the fiesta to the concert. Also, some of the fireworks weren't working. A few days later they were fixed - so it's not like it's a maitenance problem. Things just break sometimes.

Yes, of course. I was mainly wondering about the projection quality? Am I the only one who thinks it looks speckled and old?

RedGear

Is it better than the orginal? How about after a few drinks? DOes that make it better? (Mexico is usually the last stop or the first on my trip). . . . regardless I will go on it anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom