Exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card to be given out at MNSSHP

djlaosc

Has there been anything said yet about when they are going to start selling the booster packs at the hotels? (Obviously it won't be for a while, as they are selling out in 2 hours at the moment).

Is there an actual place to trade cards? What I would like to see is something similar to the pin boards at the hotels where they each have a pack of 5 cards or so that you can trade with the CMs.

Are there any rules like with pin trading (1 for 1)? If not, there needs to be a system put into place so you don't get scammers.

1 Planet : 1 Planet
1 Cresent Moon : 1 Cresent Moon
1 Star : 1 Star
1 Lightning Bolt : 1 Lightning Bolt
1 Party : 1 Party

or possibly

2 Planet : 1 Cresent Moon
2 Cresent Moon : 1 Star
2 Star : 1 Lightning Bolt
2 Lightning Bolt : 1 Party

etc.

joanna71985

I have to admit that I haven't looked into much about this card game. I knew that the cards activated events around the park, but is it more involved than that? Is it like a Magic the Gathering type of game? Seems intersting.

It's basically a card game, where the different cards cast spells at the portals. There are 70 cards (61-70 can only be gotten through the booster packs, when available). It's a fun game

englanddg

One Little Spark...
My kid loved SotMK! I can't wait until next year when we'll hit it hardcore. We didn't find out about it until towards the end of our trip this past time.

joanna71985

Has there been anything said yet about when they are going to start selling the booster packs at the hotels? (Obviously it won't be for a while, as they are selling out in 2 hours at the moment).

Is there an actual place to trade cards? What I would like to see is something similar to the pin boards at the hotels where they each have a pack of 5 cards or so that you can trade with the CMs.

Are there any rules like with pin trading (1 for 1)? If not, there needs to be a system put into place so you don't get scammers.

1 Planet : 1 Planet
1 Cresent Moon : 1 Cresent Moon
1 Star : 1 Star
1 Lightning Bolt : 1 Lightning Bolt
1 Party : 1 Party

or possibly

2 Planet : 1 Cresent Moon
2 Cresent Moon : 1 Star
2 Star : 1 Lightning Bolt
2 Lightning Bolt : 1 Party

etc.

Well, at the moment there is no trading system with CMs (just with guests). But when I trade, I do like cards (so a star for a star, ect).

ratherbeinwdw

Someone asked if anyone would pick up a Chip N Dale card for her 4-year-old. I can't find the post.
If it was you, please respond to this post if no one else got one for you.

Disneyfan_76

It's basically a card game, where the different cards cast spells at the portals. There are 70 cards (61-70 can only be gotten through the booster packs, when available). It's a fun game

Sorry for the delay on this.. but thank you very much. I appreciate you explaining it. Sounds like fun.

megaelch

If anyone has an extra Chip & Dale Card to trade or sell please let me know .. my family and i did play a lot during our summer trip ( almost every day )and we are looking for a total of 4 cards for our sorcerer sets ... I have 3 booster cards to trade and a lot of the "regular" cards 1- 60 .. thanks for helping out a german family ..
P.S.: Will trade for pins as well i have almost every new hidden mickey pin from WDW as well as a lot of older traders from 1999 - now ...

djlaosc

I would love to get one of these cards, but it's looking as though our next MNSSHP would be 2018, and MVMVP will be 2014!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom