Exciting news!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I've reached a couple of big milestones in my life, and all in the same weekend:

* Tonight I graduated from college! I now have an AA degree in music, with an emphasis on vocal performance. I managed to graduate on the dean's list, which I thought I had lost after this last semester. I'll probably continue at some point, but I would like to switch to musical theatre.

* Today was also the five year anniversary of my hire date at Disney!

* Tomorrow I'm moving back to Florida for good! I'm moving out of my parents' house and in with my sister.

Who me? Busy? No way!:rolleyes:

emsmom1822

Congratulations on your graduation.

My daughter is graduating from Illinois State University tomorrow night. She will have her Master's Degree in Music. She plays the flute and would love to have a job at Disneyworld.

Good luck to you.:wave:

sillyspook13

Original Poster
This is fun. I'm moving right now (literally, we're leaving in a few minutes). It's weird to look around the house at all the memories.... *sniffle*

I-75 is closed on both sides of the state line due to the fires. It's been smoky here all day and it's now sprinkling outside. We have to take a route that could be a few hours longer.

I'll see all of you in Florida!:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Congratulations on graduating! :sohappy:

Florida? Will you be in the vicinity of WDW? Maybe you can start meeting all of us weird folks from WDWMagic! :D

[I'll be there at the end of June...]

disneytati

I've reached a couple of big milestones in my life, and all in the same weekend:

* Tonight I graduated from college! I now have an AA degree in music, with an emphasis on vocal performance. I managed to graduate on the dean's list, which I thought I had lost after this last semester. I'll probably continue at some point, but I would like to switch to musical theatre.

* Today was also the five year anniversary of my hire date at Disney!

* Tomorrow I'm moving back to Florida for good! I'm moving out of my parents' house and in with my sister.

Who me? Busy? No way!:rolleyes:

Hey, Marcia!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Best wishes!

Computer Magic

Congratulations!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

I remember moving out of my mom and grandma's house a "few" :lookaroun years ago. It is a very emotional, yet exciting time.

Good luck

Number_6

Congratulations on graduating! :sohappy:

Florida? Will you be in the vicinity of WDW? Maybe you can start meeting all of us weird folks from WDWMagic! :D

[I'll be there at the end of June...]

Start meeting weird folks from Magic? She's met Brenda and I already as well as Bonny.

Hey, congrats Marcia. I might not get to see you before I leave Orlando, but I'm happy for you that you're finally doing what you've wanted to for a while now.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Update time!!!

* It only took two extra hours to drive down here (including a big dinner) and the trip was mostly smoke-free.

* Mom has been handling my move better than I expected. Maybe it's because I have to go back up there to finish packing my stuff?

* Tomorrow morning I'm auditioning for Finding Nemo the Musical!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom