Evil Tower UR Doomed Gone?

wdwishes2005

like I said before, I bet locking the case is not among their highest priorities. I don't know how they would manage to do it without a bell seeing it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
BwanaBob said:
I just have one question.

Why is it that for something that seems to be such a hot topic... why has no one managed to take pictures of the 'missing' letters to prove this thread?
Let alone post them ????

...just curious.

:D I found a picture of the missing letters !! :D

blank.jpg

jsfra209

I went in May of 2005 and I didnt see it either. Come to think of it there was only one time, back in 2003 that I actually saw it. I'm not sure if they keep changing it or what, but I always look for it.

KevinPage

Talk about needing a hobby, geesh alou. I never even saw this, nor would even care.

If it was a big sign on the attraction itself, then yeah it would be tacky. But something written in as book that you have to actively search out.

I have bigger battles to fight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

e4ymod

KevinPage said:
Talk about needing a hobby, geesh alou. I never even saw this, nor would even care.

If it was a big sign on the attraction itself, then yeah it would be tacky. But something written in as book that you have to actively search out.

I have bigger battles to fight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You just don't get it. It's things like these that make Disney better than the rest. The attention to detail that goes into EVERYTHING they do. This is one of WDW's best "hidden" treasures. Just like the key under the mat in Muppets or the phone in the shop on Main Street.

BwanaBob

He gets it.

It's just he's been subject to Teletubbies for a loooong period of time...

His mind is mush right now.

Don't worry, the rational KevinPage will come forward... eventually.

:lol:

KevinPage

e4ymod said:
You just don't get it. It's things like these that make Disney better than the rest. The attention to detail that goes into EVERYTHING they do. This is one of WDW's best "hidden" treasures. Just like the key under the mat in Muppets or the phone in the shop on Main Street.

I get it, I just choose not to over something what I perceive to be very, very very very MINOR.

If this is something that is obvious or in clear plain sight than I'm with ya. But if it's hidden or not known to 99.99999% of the clientel, including myself, I'm not getting my panties in a bind over it.

:D :D :D

wdwishes2005

ROFL. Anyway, Evil Tower UR Doomed was gone yesterday, much to the dismay of the bellhops. They said WDI took them away, and that they got ahold of more and put them back, then WDI took them again. They aren't sure when/if they will get them back, and they agreed with my theory that Imagineering was mad they didn't think of putting the letters in.

nicholas

KevinPage said:
I get it, I just choose not to over something what I perceive to be very, very very very MINOR.

If this is something that is obvious or in clear plain sight than I'm with ya. But if it's hidden or not known to 99.99999% of the clientel, including myself, I'm not getting my panties in a bind over it.

:D :D :D
Well, the show it in the Studios souvenir DVD. So it can't be THAT trivial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom