EVIL PAL MICKEY!!! Very Funny!

rokcandy

Re: Re: Re: EVIL PAL MICKEY!!! Very Funny!

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Your answer is THI$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lookaroun

Well yes, of course I know...I just miss when Disney wasn't so commercial...

mickey04

oh my- I had no idea Pal Mickey was such a pessimist. :lol: I must admit, most of it was very clever, and I agreed completely (the Living Seas, the lack of attractions at AK, the emphasis on merchandise) but I thinks some of their criticisms I didn't really agree with. (Dinosaur being too dark, ToT not having a good ending, etc.) Anyone agree?

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
LOL - great stuff and hard work. the sad thing is, i believed it until the universal cut... lol.

:lol: don't feel bad! i did the same thing! at first i really believed Pal Mickey was programed to say 'oh cow pie!' lol!

BeachClubVillas

Dizknee_Phreek said:
:lol: don't feel bad! i did the same thing! at first i really believed Pal Mickey was programed to say 'oh cow pie!' lol!

I bought it right up until the Universal crack too!
That was just too funny. I laughed so hard I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeachClubVillas

Jekyll Baker said:
I'd get a Pal Mickey if it could be switched into the sarcastic/truthful mode like this "Evil" Pal Mickey has :lol:! Quite hilarious!

Haha, I would too. I'd love to be walking around with a Mickey that would actually come up with stuff like that. Hmmm...maybe someone on this board can figureo ut how to make one like that?? :animwink:

WDWScottieBoy

For some reason, when I read that earlier, I thought it's something that Grizz or Rob would actually program and take with them. I could see them making a whole video on this new Pal Mickey. It's a great read and would be hilarious if it really did say that. The sad thing is, after over a year, much of that is still the same. :(

tigger248

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want an evil pal mickey! He's hilarious!

I too bought it up until the universal crack. I have a real pal mickey and he's cute, but evil pal mickey would be hilarious if he really existed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom