Everything Paid Off!!!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Congrats!

We have our September CBR tripped all paid for including free dining and airfare, but I can't seem to start celebrating until our two days at Universal and our rent-a-car are paid....
but since a few September peeps have been celebrating around here, I feel a little left out so I'm going to give myself a little: wooHoo! :)

Upvote 0

Sunshineglow68

Congratulations!! We have 2 more payments to go for our Sept. 24-28 trip @ WL with airfare. I will be paid off by the 1st of Aug. How do you go about getting your photopasses?

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

It's a great feeling knowing that you are going on vacation that is all paid for.

At this point all I plan on paying for a one week trip in November to WDW is the gas to and from SC (about $200). On top of that we have Disney reward dollars to use towards buying souveniers for my sons and paying for tips (thank you Disney Visa).

Upvote 0

wendysue

So happy to have our entire trip paid off for September. Our accommodations with free dining, stroller rented through Kingdom Strollers and of course the Photopass+... Im so excited and only 68 days to go!!! Wooohooo

EXCELLENT!! We are 64 days out and just paid off. Going to skip the photopass this time, alot of our pics were blurry last time. Not worth the $$. Have a great time...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom