Everything Epcot?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I figured this might be fun.. and a way to distract us until Epcot's 25th.

We need a single picture of every single ride, show, attraction, shop, and restroom in Epcot. Everything.

Just one photo per thing, no duplicates or repeats - lets see how long we can keep going :)

And yes, if the focus of the photo is the fountain, it can have SSE in the background even if SSE was already used. It's probably a good idea to identify the focus of the photo to prevent chaos and confusion :)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
My first photo, i figured i'd pick something obscure..

Italy Mask Shop:

masks.jpg

goofyfan13

LOL goofyfan - plz specify focus...

It's not that I didn't focus anything on it, we were flying while there were a few forest fires going on....so the entire sky was hazy. And besides, I wasn't taking the pictures, can't exactly do that while flying an airplane :lol:

MrBug

NP m8, well done, just that you've somewhat "encompassed" a lot of stuff. How 'bout if we decide this one highlights the canopy "thingies" that Merf so despises? ;) (I find them rather dramatic from this angle...)

goofyfan13

NP m8, well done, just that you've somewhat "encompassed" a lot of stuff. How 'bout if we decide this one highlights the canopy "thingies" that Merf so despises? ;) (I find them rather dramatic from this angle...)

But I don't like the canopies either... :lookaroun

Yea, I wanted my girlfriend to get a shot of the whole park. She did a pretty good job IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom