Everyday Essentials

emma c

Hello

just wonderng bear mimumim what u take with you each day to the parks? Just making lists of things and wondering what everyone takes?

Ta!

CP_alum08

I generally cary a camera backpack which is filled with camera gear and ponchos but in addition to that just my wallet with ID, credit card, AP, room key, and some cash. My GF usually carries a small sling-type purse with a small camera, water bottle, and whatever else you women need to carry :) Sometimes we carry ONE phone sometimes not, just depends on how disconnected we want to feel and if we want an 'us' day without any distractions.

If I don't take the backpack then it's just the wallet and camera around my neck and GF stuffs the ponchos into her purse.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I carry as little as possible... I use a Vera Bradley crossbody bag but try to keep it light.
camera
small wallet with a couple bucks, 2 bandaids, key to the world card, and Disney Visa
diabetic kit & med
a couple wet wipes
lip moisturizer
fold up brush
pen
iphone
gum
mickey eye glass wipe
spare battery for camera

Upvote 0

disney1077

KTTWC, wallet, umbrella, bottle of water, camera with extra batteries, cell phone, a clear makeup bag which includes: tide stick, band-aids, neosporin, antibacterial handwipes, safety pins, aleve, and tissues, notebook, and pen

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
LOL! I'm totally different. My minimum:

AP, ID, Credit card in lanyard (also TiW if going to Restauarant)
Cash, keys and stick of gum in my pocket

I often, but not always, take the phone. I'm amazed at how many people don't list tickets!

Key to the World card - same thing. :)

Upvote 0

6laurac

The bag is like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERA-BRADLEY-TRANSPARENT-TRAVEL-POUCH-COSMETIC-BAG-PUCCINI-NWT-/250994671637

I am traveling or would take a pic of it - when I get home on Monday, I will. :)

What do you put these bags inside to keep up with them? I bet you know already that at Premium Outlets in Orlando, there is a Vera Bradley outlet now.

Last trip I used a Kipling Alvar crossbody with: small camera, sanitizer, small pack of Kleenex, chewing gum, chapstick, Croakie holder for sunglasses, small wallet with ID,tickets and AAA card, foldable mirror brush, Goody hair rubber bands, sunglasses' bag and pen. I have a pound from my last London trip that goes everywhere with me so it was in one of the zipper pockets too.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
What do you put these bags inside to keep up with them? I bet you know already that at Premium Outlets in Orlando, there is a Vera Bradley outlet now.

Last trip I used a Kipling Alvar crossbody with: small camera, sanitizer, small pack of Kleenex, chewing gum, chapstick, Croakie holder for sunglasses, small wallet with ID,tickets and AAA card, foldable mirror brush, Goody hair rubber bands, sunglasses' bag and pen. I have a pound from my last London trip that goes everywhere with me so it was in one of the zipper pockets too.

I toss them into my purse or back pack. They weight nothing at all, even when all the stuff is in them. :)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Cash
KTTW card - with charging on it
Debit Card
TIW card
DVC Member Card (Discounts)
Disney Visa Card (again - Discounts)
Drivers LIcense
Phone
Glasses

Most of the time a point and shoot camera

-dave

Upvote 0

laxchik18

Hello

just wonderng bear mimumim what u take with you each day to the parks? Just making lists of things and wondering what everyone takes?

Ta!
badaids
camera
wipes
hand sanitizer
phone
chapstick
gum
autograph books
pen
pins
watch
money
water
room key(obvi)lol
tickets(obvi)lol
hmmm. i cant think of anything elsee

Upvote 0

Kelsybelle

Keys to the World
gum..I don't stick it to anything I promise!
sunblock
Tums...the Disney diest kills me but I love every minute of it!
small first aid kit
small make up bag filled with essentials
Hand sanitizing wipes
camera
I store everything very neatly in a lightweight backpack my Hubby carries :D and my daughter and I are hands free :cool:

Upvote 0

AnnaDiehlio

I have a small cross-body that will have my camera, chapstick, ktw card, license, my spending money for the day, my phone, and most important (to me at least) GUM!! lol I chew it like a mad woman! lol

Upvote 0

AnnaDiehlio

Keys to the World
gum..I don't stick it to anything I promise!
sunblock
Tums...the Disney diest kills me but I love every minute of it!
small first aid kit
small make up bag filled with essentials
Hand sanitizing wipes
camera
I store everything very neatly in a lightweight backpack my Hubby carries :D and my daughter and I are hands free

I am so with you on the gum! lol and I almost forgot my hand sanitizer b/c it hooks to my bag. Oh and this year I will have ponchos in tow as well!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom