Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
So... who is he? Couldn't nemo get a little teeny hat? Did it have to be a 10 gallon one?
You haven't seen what he did to my hair!

Besides, Connor goes to Cowboy Camp next week, so I thought we should all prepare him......

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
You haven't seen what he did to my hair!

Besides, Connor goes to Cowboy Camp next week, so I thought we should all prepare him......

Well, as long as the hair grows back quickly, I'll be OK with it... But I'm still going to miss my little squishy fishie in the meantime.. :(

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
oh good. :)

So, how's things? 90 degree temps arrived yet?
actually it's cool and rainy today (Alberto remnants?) but it's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend. Thanks Mom!

Uponastar

Betty, that avatar!
You are so bad . . . I love it!

I, of course, will bring up this little treasure every chance I get. :drevil:

6837.jpg

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Betty, that avatar!
You are so bad . . . I love it!

I, of course, will bring up this little treasure every chance I get. :drevil:

6837.jpg
I saw that this morning and nearly spit coffee all over the computer. That's great - I think it should be your avatar for a few days....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So, any big plans for Father's day, Dot?

Hard to pin George down on what he wants to do.
Since it's supposed to be in the 90s here I think he's leaning toward spending the whole day at the pool, which means the kids would come here.
Sounds good to me!

How about you?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Hard to pin George down on what he wants to do.
Since it's supposed to be in the 90s here I think he's leaning toward spending the whole day at the pool, which means the kids would come here.
Sounds good to me!

How about you?
Since neither of us has a father now, I leave it up to Dave. We'll probably go to his brother's for a cookout or whatever. No biggie I guess.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Since neither of us has a father now, I leave it up to Dave. We'll probably go to his brother's for a cookout or whatever. No biggie I guess.

No fathers for me or George, either.
For us, it's always a problem trying to get us and the kids in the same place at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom