Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
No fathers for me or George, either.
For us, it's always a problem trying to get us and the kids in the same place at the same time.
DD went back to Maine for the summer last night (she'll be back in August for about a week), so we had a Father's day dinner last night. It's so hard when they grow up!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
DD went back to Maine for the summer last night (she'll be back in August for about a week), so we had a Father's day dinner last night. It's so hard when they grow up!

Tell me about it!
I love my life now with George. . .so much time for just the two of us.
It's a really good life.
But still . . . I miss the way things used to be.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I think Dave will drive me nuts in a week when he retires! :lol: :lol:

The good thing about George is that he is a ball of energy.
He has to be constantly busy and he has lots of interests.
So he always has something to do.
So when he does relax and we just hang out together it's nice.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
The good thing about George is that he is a ball of energy.
He has to be constantly busy and he has lots of interests.
So he always has something to do.
So when he does relax and we just hang out together it's nice.
Dave has big plans, but I really have to push him sometimes. He's much too hooked on TV.
Just having him home all summer for the first few years of our mariage was stressful enough....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Dave has big plans, but I really have to push him sometimes. He's much too hooked on TV.
Just having him home all summer for the first few years of our mariage was stressful enough....

We try not to put the TV on during the day. . .too distracting.
Maybe the news, but that's it.
Although neither George or I have 9 to 5 jobs anymore, we still try to keep some structure. We have plenty to keep us busy, but we make sure to have some together time.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
We try not to put the TV on during the day. . .too distracting.
Maybe the news, but that's it.
Although neither George or I have 9 to 5 jobs anymore, we still try to keep some structure. We have plenty to keep us busy, but we make sure to have some together time.
It helps a lot now that I work during the summer. It took him a while, but he's adjusted to the fact that I'm not there for him 24/7 all summer. It makes the time we have together much more special.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It helps a lot now that I work during the summer. It took him a while, but he's adjusted to the fact that I'm not there for him 24/7 all summer. It makes the time we have together much more special.

That 24/7 stuff gets old fast. :lol:
Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.

Nemo14

Got to go pick up DS from school (last day today for him), then we're off shopping for Father's Day). I'm working tonight, so I might be on then.
Have a good day! :wave:

maggiegrace1

Hi To anyone who is here.!!!

Dot and Betty..I think Connor is kinda looking forward to this cowboy thing now..at least the horse part....

Its gonna be really lonely at night without him...He is extremely entertaining..and interesting to talk too.

Never thought I would be missing Connor...:)

Connor002

Let's all go to Disneystock!
T028050A.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom