Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
MJ got Snow White gloves, purse and wand to go with her Snow outfit, a Tink formal dress, a Jasmine outfit with crown, a Woody doll, some stickers, Barbie dresses (Belle, Snow, Aurora, and Cindy) a Tinker Bell brush......spoiled!
wow...sounds like she got a haul! :lol:

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
MJ got Snow White gloves, purse and wand to go with her Snow outfit, a Tink formal dress, a Jasmine outfit with crown, a Woody doll, some stickers, Barbie dresses (Belle, Snow, Aurora, and Cindy) a Tinker Bell brush......spoiled!
Sounds great - she'll be all set next park visit!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Off topic (as if there actually was a topic), but Dot, did you change the size of your signature today? I thought it was smaller earlier today.

No.
I think it's the same.
Unless Connor's been in my User CP.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

:eek: Did I miss Christmas?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
No.
I think it's the same.
Unless Connor's been in my User CP.
Actually I was on the boss' computer this afternoon, so I think his screen is smaller than mine, which would explain it I guess.

...or perhaps senility....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Actually I was on the boss' computer this afternoon, so I think his screen is smaller than mine, which would explain it I guess.

...or perhaps senility....

I know what you mean.
Everything on George's computer screen is so much bigger than mine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom