Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

Hiya Betty, Susan, Connor, Dot, Nibblies!

Trying to relax some, had a rough day with MJ. Nana and I did dpoil her rotten though. We went to Property Control this afternoon after Alberto rolled through....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hiya Betty, Susan, Connor, Dot, Nibblies!

Trying to relax some, had a rough day with MJ. Nana and I did dpoil her rotten though. We went to Property Control this afternoon after Alberto rolled through....

Ooooh!
What'd ya buy?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Well, to be honest, I've seen better Tony shows.
It seemed like most of the musical numbers they showed were a bit strange.
Sweeney Todd? Weird.
Jersey Boys I did enjoy.
ooh! I've seen Sweeny Todd! It is weird! It's about this guy (Sweeny Todd) who kills people that he needs to get rid of for some reason at his barber shop by slitting their throats with a razor and then sends their bodies to the shop underneath to hide the evidence by making "meat pies" out of the bodies.

I saw a video of the play in a theater class in college. You might be able to rent it if you want at Blockbuster. It had Rue McClanahan in it.

Did I just share too much? :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Ooooh!
What'd ya buy?

MJ got Snow White gloves, purse and wand to go with her Snow outfit, a Tink formal dress, a Jasmine outfit with crown, a Woody doll, some stickers, Barbie dresses (Belle, Snow, Aurora, and Cindy) a Tinker Bell brush......spoiled!

Nemo14

Off topic (as if there actually was a topic), but Dot, did you change the size of your signature today? I thought it was smaller earlier today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom