Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Yeah, inside jokes that everyone must be subjected to. :rolleyes:

Exactly.

But I don't think it's anything worse than we hear from, say, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart or the Colbert Report.

Nemo14

Connor002 said:
Of which I watch both...

I want to hear other's viewpoints.
Even if they are stupid, uninformed, idiotic ones.
:lookaroun
That would be why we listen to you, wouldn't it?

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Of which I watch both...

I don't think it's any of those.

What's great about both of those shows is that they poke fun at everyone, not just one group or individual.

Also, Jon Stewart's book is hilarious.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Exactly.

But I don't think it's anything worse than we hear from, say, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart or the Colbert Report.

The difference is, though, that when you tune into those shows you know that is what you should expect to see.
When you watch the Tonys, you want Broadway...not politics.

Connor002

Pongo said:
What's great about both of those shows is that they poke fun at everyone, not just one group or individual.
Stewart is brutal on any Conservative that comes on... I can't stand him for long. Colbert... I like.

popsicletrees

Connor002 said:
Of which I watch both...

I just happened to be reading this and thought I would stop in to say 'hello'. Anyways, did you ever watch Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn? It was very good and I really liked what Colin Quinn had to say because he didn't have the same opinions as his fellow entertainers.

Connor002

popsicletrees said:
I just happened to be reading this and thought I would stop in to say 'hello'. Anyways, did you ever watch Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn? It was very good and I really liked what Colin Quinn had to say because he didn't have the same opinions as his fellow entertainers.
No... although his name seems familiar for some reason...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom