Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
8401437_l.gif

Disnut

Hi everyone. I am so frustrated. My computer has a virus and I can't get rid of it. I posted a new thread about it hoping someone here can help.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Hi everyone. I am so frustrated. My computer has a virus and I can't get rid of it. I posted a new thread about it hoping someone here can help.

Hi Susan.
I asked my husband about your problem and he says it can be a little complicated to get rid of.
He's not here right now, but he said you have to delete your cookies, your temps and do an adware search and delete those files. Maybe someone here can be clearer about that.

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Hi Susan.
I asked my husband about your problem and he says it can be a little complicated to get rid of.
He's not here right now, but he said you have to delete your cookies, your temps and do an adware search and delete those files. Maybe someone here can be clearer about that.

If anyone's confused about this, I'll only post the explanation if someone is actually concerned about it. (It may take a while).

Uponastar

dandaman said:
If anyone's confused about this, I'll only post the explanation if someone is actually concerned about it. (It may take a while).

Well Susan needs to know, if you can help her.
You might want to put your explanation in the thread she started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom