Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

I heard that whole tape the other day on the Today show - it was unbelievable how persistant that guy was! I'd have been much less tolerant!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
...so the pool wouldn't be so great today anyway, right?

Well, George and the guys will be in it even if its pouring. As long as there's no thunder, nothing stops them. Right now everyone is there, making the most of what pool time they can get in. I'm just not up to it. Besides, I haven't figured out how to blow my nose in the pool. That could get pretty messy. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
And you had to work so you couldn't go along? :(
No, actually I couldn't have gone anyway since they had to remove all the seats in the van except for the 2 front ones in order to fit the sofa in. If I went, DS would have had to stay home, and he's much more qualified to move furniture than I am!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
No, actually I couldn't have gone anyway since they had to remove all the seats in the van except for the 2 front ones in order to fit the sofa in. If I went, DS would have had to stay home, and he's much more qualified to move furniture than I am!

Oh! :lol:
How long a drive is it?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh! :lol:
How long a drive is it?
Generally it takes me 4 - 41/2 hours, depending on Boston traffic. Last time I went up there (2 or 3 weeks ago) it took me a little over 6 hours to get home because the weather was so bad!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Generally it takes me 4 - 41/2 hours, depending on Boston traffic. Last time I went up there (2 or 3 weeks ago) it took me a little over 6 hours to get home because the weather was so bad!

Wow! That's a pretty long drive.

Nemo14

too long :( , but she loves it up there. It just cracks me up though, she bought the sofa at a thrift shop here for $20. It's costing us about $50 to bring it up there! :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
too long :( , but she loves it up there. It just cracks me up though, she bought the sofa at a thrift shop here for $20. It's costing us about $50 to bring it up there! :lol:

Good deal for her at least! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom