Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Because I want to :lookaroun :lol:

I feel like I missed a lot. There was so much to see and I just want to see it all again. It was so visually... concentrated.

And this time, I'm going with someone :lol:
That reminds me, how was your date by yourself?

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
That reminds me, how was your date by yourself?

I kept my hand on the seat next to me so it looked like I was saving it for someone.

I didn't want people to think I was a TOTAL loser.

:lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Well, I can't pick out either. :lookaroun

I can't wait to hear this.
It won't be available for Podcast for a week.
I only know I was mentioned once. . . When Steve asked why, in all the retro candy George brought along, there was no Skybar and George blamed me for eating the only one he bought. :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I only know I was mentioned once. . . When Steve asked why, in all the retro candy George brought along, there was no Skybar and George blamed me for eating the only one he bought. :lookaroun

I may have missed that.
I was talking to Jess and listening to Disney music at the same time. :lookaroun

And...
Did you? :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
So we'll take a store credit.
mad0212.gif

Uponastar

Connor said:
I may have missed that.
I was talking to Jess and listening to Disney music at the same time. :lookaroun

Multitasking again?

Connor said:
And...
Did you? :lookaroun

Well. . .
yes.

:lookaroun

But! I was with George when he was buying the candy . . .I threw it in at the last minute, told George it was me, and if he wanted one, he'd have to buy another.
Not my fault he's cheap. :lookaroun

lunalovegoddess

Not sure which avatar to use right now, so this is my random one. As much as I like the Guilty Pleasures one, I think I might veer towards Disney-related ones. My stock of avatars on this computer are more sarcastic/silly ones, but I can make some of whichever mystery game character I'll be playing next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom