Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

maggiegrace1

STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm looking at your avatar and smiling.

Did Maggie wear anything cute today?

Would my daughter ever wear something that was not cute?

She wore a white halter top with lavender daisys and little lavender bottoms with white Daisys also..and a matching hat ..She was pretty...:)

Pongo

Good evening.

I ran about 3ish miles today. Finally.

I feel better than I have in a while. Running is such a great way to make yourself feel better. Even when you aren't feeling bad in the first place.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good evening.

I feel better than I have in a while. Running is such a great way to make yourself feel better. Even when you aren't feeling bad in the first place.

Hi Luke! :wave:
Congrats on the run!

maggiegrace1

Pongo said:
Good evening.

YAY :sohappy: Luke:sohappy:
Well I try to walk and run..more walking...about 2 miles whenever I can..
It does make you feel better.....:)

Glad you finally did it:sohappy:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Hi Betty!
It was a great Father's Day!
Funny thing. . .
Both the girls bought their father the same card!
That's funny! Dave loved his presents, then we had a cookout at his brother's. How was the party last night?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
That's funny! Dave loved his presents, then we had a cookout at his brother's. How was the party last night?

It was so much fun!
The only problem I have with parties such as that one is that the loud music makes normal conversation almost impossible for me. I still managed to have a great time. George spent the entire night in the pool. He was completely waterlogged today, but spent all of today in there too! I think he's turning into a fish!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom