Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
Hey everyone. If there was ever a day for drowning in the rain, this was it. I was working over at MGM and it started to POUR around 4:30. Let's just say by the time I got back to the apartment, my shoes were FILLED with water, and my clothes were entirely soaked. Not fun. However, I do have good news. I have finally ridden EE (5 times in 2 days, to be exact). It is absolutely amazing!! I think it is going to be my #1 ride right now. Also, I got to meet 2 more semi-rare characters yesterday- Mr. Penguin and Rabbit. They were in the Animation building at MGM. I was so happy to see them. Well, I am going to go to bed now. Gotta get up early for work tomorrow. Talk to you all later.

Hi Joanna!
Dry off and get a good night's sleep! :wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I know... I remembered...

Of course you do.
You remember everything!

Connor002 said:
Maybe we should bring in a nun, just for the sake of hearing from the other side. :lookaroun

On second though... maybe a priest... no one wants to deal with a nun. :lookaroun

Do we have to? :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Do we have to? :lookaroun
No.:lookaroun
Especially not after... well... you know...
*Priest all shuffle around awkwardly*
:lookaroun

That may have been in poor taste, but I never was one for form over function. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
No.:lookaroun
Especially not after... well... you know...
*Priest all shuffle around awkwardly*
:lookaroun

That may have been in poor taste, but I never was one for form over function. :lookaroun

I'm not even sure what you just said, but I'm pretty sure it was in poor taste.:lookaroun

Uponastar

WaltzingMatilda said:
Hi! How is everyone tonight?

Hello Philly girl!
Amy, isn't it?

Because of your avatar, I picture you smoking a cigarette and looking superior. :lookaroun
I don't mind being looked down on, but do you mind not smoking in the thread?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Flower Child?

I could say I was a radical, pot smoking, braless, anti-war demonstrating Flower Child but . . .
I was a good girl in a time when it was very unhip to be that good.
I couldn't help it, that's who I was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom