Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Is that the cream ice?

They have regular water ice, which is flavored ice.
They have Mistos which is a type of shake made from blending your choice of water ice and custard.
Gelatis are the custard with your choice of water ice over it, not blended.
They do have cream ices, but I don't know what they're like.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
They have regular water ice, which is flavored ice.
They have Mistos which is a type of shake made from blending your choice of water ice and custard.
Gelatis are the custard with your choice of water ice over it, not blended.
They do have cream ices, but I don't know what they're like.
Ahhh I see. I wish they had explained it to us - it was really pretty crowded though. I'll just have to go back....

Connor002

I got these yesterday:

In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex
0670891576.jpg

Secrets of the Code
7639188.jpg

Uponastar

Betty said:
What did they write?

Connor002 said:
No... the most I was outside was reading on the porch and taking a can out to the recyclable bin. :lookaroun

They were advertising an air show at Willow Grove Air Force Base, June 24-25, but I just googled it and it's actually this weekend. That's weird. Unless they postponed it till next weekend.
Also, Heineken must be sponsoring the event because after they wrote the date they wrote Heineken over and over and over.
It was cool to watch them. The planes themselves were up so high, they were barely visible.

tigsmom

I loved In The Heart of the Sea! Did you read MobyD.I.C.K.? This is the true story of the whalers and the ship that inspired it! It gets a little boring at spots (very technical), but overall its very, very good.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
They were advertising an air show at Willow Grove Air Force Base, June 24-25, but I just googled it and it's actually this weekend. That's weird. Unless they postponed it till next weekend.
Will the Blue Angels be there?
See: Waste of Tax Payer's Money.
:lookaroun
Also, Heineken must be sponsoring the event because after they wrote the date they wrote Heineken over and over and over.
Ha... wonderful...
Dot said:
It was cool to watch them. The planes themselves were up so high, they were barely visible.
Not a job for me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom