Every time you take a trip to Disney, do you...

Philo

OK, I've only been once but on our last night we ate at the Cali Grill. We have booked to do the same thing again on our next trip and I hope to carry on the tradition. Other than that we will probably always go to the Sci-Fi, Garden Grill and Rainforest Cafe.

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
We are finding that our list of favorites keeps growing, they are: WCC (3x), BOMA (2x), Concourse (2x), Cape May (2x), SciFi (2x) and the following once: Coral Reef, Olivia's, Kona and Narcoossee's, to name a few. So it seems we need to develop a plan to try to work the favorites in but at the same time we still like to try new ones. I always say if we could do another 10 day trip we could get a lot of "experiencing" in. Thanks for the info. :wave:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
old and new...though i've never eaten at a resort rest., which i should change!
i always MUST eat at 50's Prime Time Cafe and i try to eat at the Biergarten in Germany.
this year we are eating breakfast/ character dining at CRT for the first time (little brother wants to kiss Cinderella!)

coltow

We always try 1 new one or at least a new meal at an old restaurant. We do have some must's too. Le Cellier for me, Cape May dinner for DH and Liberty Tree Tavern for the boys.

NoVa Mom

We have little kids so a new character meal is a good treat! We try to do Chef Mickey's for dinner every time! Gotta have Mickey/Minnie time!

b-rian91

We try to mix it up but always have a meal at 50's prime time, Columbia Harbour House, and I really like going to the Sci-Fi Theater but we havent got a chance to go there in awhile (mainly becouse I am really the only one that likes it alot lol)

cplofdisneynutz

We always mix it up...but our goal is to eat at every table service restaurant @ WDW. We only have a few more to go!! As for must do's every trip the first morning we eat breakfast @ grand floridian cafe. It has been a tradition for our last 7 trips!!

WickedQueen22

We always get Casey's while waiting for the parade @ MK. Other than that we like to try and do as many new things as possible.

We look for things that give the kids the most experiences. Example: We will do breakfast with Stitch at the Poly, then hop the monorail to Epcot for the day. They get to see a different resort and take the monorail. Another will be spend the day at MK then take the boat to GF for dinner with Cinderella and her stepsisters. Another resort and a better dining pace than the castle since we did that the last trip and poor DH got indigestion. :ROFLOL:

(Thats some plans for the next trip anyways)

JaSnake16

1st night always at California Grill which is always a great experience.
Always reserve an early breakfast at Chef Mickeys before we hit MK
Then its always a new table service resturant for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom