Everglazed Donuts and Coldbrew coming to Disney Springs

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

If you are talking about the rectangle shape, they have to fit the building into the space that they have. I imagine why most donut shops are that shape is because that is the most efficient way of producing the product. I have worked in donut shops and you work it in an assembly line fashion. Function is more important then style in this case.
Fair enough

lazyboy97o

If you are talking about the rectangle shape, they have to fit the building into the space that they have. I imagine why most donut shops are that shape is because that is the most efficient way of producing the product. I have worked in donut shops and you work it in an assembly line fashion. Function is more important then style in this case.
It’s a box because it that is a cheap and easy way to build commercial space that can have all sorts of stuff squeezed into it. A donut shop doesn’t have to be a bare box, even if there are utilitarian functions inside.

MrPromey

Wow. Now even renderings show people wearing masks. Welcome to our new world.

While somehow managing to apparently eat and drink with it on, to boot!

Or maybe he's on a diet and just there to keep the person who's back is turned from us company? ;)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
DSC04553-1.jpg

DSC04554-2.jpg

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, November 18, 2020.

IMG_3227.JPG

Photo update as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020. The dark paint has been applied to the Everglazed Donuts building, now for the highlights. The construction wall has been moved back to only around the Splitsville building. This entrance/exit to Orange garage is still not available.

IMG_3235.JPG

Last edited:

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, December 18,, 2020. Graphic paint design and new billboard sign on the building as seen from the Orange garage exit. A peek inside the door found most of the hardware is installed. Note the string lights between the buildings (reminiscent of the lights over the West Side about 7+ years ago). A metal orange canopy has appeared over this side of the building.

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Private party at Everglazed this morning. There is a small outdoor dining area between this building and the Orange parking garage steps. Note that the benches have returned on the outside of the front of the building. The windows are still covered as of this morning.

IMG_3288.JPG

rangerbob

Wow, I'll go to Universal to get VooDoo donuts first. $4.50 for a donut that cost them about .35 to make. There is a donut place in Winter Garden that has huge donuts and they are $2.50 each which is on par with VooDoo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom