Everest videos - DON'T JUDGE!

disneylands

Account Suspended
yeah, I can agree on some points, the fact that you'd seem somewhat disapointed in the videos, I was but i know thats it's going to be a great ride anyway, i mean if you had never ridden mission space and then you saw the video you'd probably say "that ride looks stupid" but that is honestly one of the best rides i had ever been on! So I can relate in some ways to what you're saying.

Also has anyone realized that disney now has at least 3 thrill rides in every Disney World park. isnt that interesting. i dont know i thought it was...:lookaroun

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
disneylands said:
yeah, I can agree on some points, the fact that you'd seem somewhat disapointed in the videos, I was but i know thats it's going to be a great ride anyway, i mean if you had never ridden mission space and then you saw the video you'd probably say "that ride looks stupid" but that is honestly one of the best rides i had ever been on! So I can relate in some ways to what you're saying.

Also has anyone realized that disney now has at least 3 thrill rides in every Disney World park. isnt that interesting. i dont know i thought it was...:lookaroun

I didn't realize that. Let me see if I can list them. Tell me if these are the ones you were thinking of:

Epcot: Mission Space, Test Track, Body Wars??
Magic Kingdom: Space Mt, Thunder Mt, Splash Mt
MGM: Tower of Terror, Rock and Roller Coaster, Star Tours
Animal Kingdom: Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids

Did I get them?

goofyfan13

CHAPPS said:
I didn't realize that. Let me see if I can list them. Tell me if these are the ones you were thinking of:

Epcot: Mission Space, Test Track, Body Wars??
Magic Kingdom: Space Mt, Thunder Mt, Splash Mt
MGM: Tower of Terror, Rock and Roller Coaster, Star Tours
Animal Kingdom: Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids

Did I get them?

I'd probobly switch Body Wars with Soarin'. I believe Soarin' is technically a thrill ride, it may all depend however on what you call thrilling. My thoughts fall in line with all the others you listed.

retroeric

One full week after riding EE, with the "high" all gone, I still feel that the confrontation with the Yeti at the end is something special. It's just so hard to put into words. I think part of it is that you don't see the track as you approach him, so you have no idea if you will pass him to his side, above him, below him, he's just... "there" at the end of the room and you know you will come close to him. And he is friggen HUGE. That confrontation is something only Disney could do so effectively.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom