Everest Trains Chugging

HunnyPot

I can't wait! I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm so hopeful they will have some kind of soft opening when we are there in January! Thanks for sharing!

i<3disney4ever

ahhh that's so exciting!!! this may sound like a dumb question but......was there anything in the train like a sand bag or a person (doubt this one)??

astewart

here's to hoping for at least some sort of soft opening in feb that I can get myself on! :)

Otherwise i'll have to likely wait 2 more years to ride as I only get there roughly once every 2 years! :(

Thrawn

Account Suspended
i<3disney4ever said:
ahhh that's so exciting!!! this may sound like a dumb question but......was there anything in the train like a sand bag or a person (doubt this one)??

Or a yeti?

Also, can anyone confirm that the yeti is in, and if it works right, and also pictures? I think i herd someone say that pictures are classified or something like that. Thanks a lot!!

MickeyMan101

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
MickeyMan101 said:
Also, can anyone confirm that the yeti is in, and if it works right, and also pictures? I think i herd someone say that pictures are classified or something like that. Thanks a lot!!

MickeyMan101

There is no chance at all of any photos being released of the animatronic. It's a closely guarded secret, and rightly so. This is something that needs to be seen in the proper circumstances, and not as a flash photo on a website.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hi xtimMOOthyx, thanks for the news !!

Did you notice if any progress has been made on the water features?

KevinPage

Toot, toot, chugga, chugga
Everest Car
We'll travel near and we'll travel far
Toot, toot, chugga, chugga
Everest Car
We're gonna ride the whole way long

Lee

Adventurer
MickeyMan101 said:
Also, can anyone confirm that the yeti is in, and if it works right, and also pictures?

The animatronic is definately on site, but last I heard (week or so ago) it had not yet been installed. It may be in by now, though.

Photos? Eventually. It's pretty much inevitable that some will get out.

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
There appeared to be something in the seats. At first I thought it was people, but then realized that the seats were just covered with plastic or something. Also, I didn't notice any work being done on the waterfall, and didn't see any Imagineers around at all. They probably just need to turn it on. It was really cool to see.

Sorry to put this in front of you but ill try and run over to AK tommorow afternoon and post pics as soon as possible. I would do it today but my Tuesday sceduling is really weird.

Its awesome to hear that the trains were going. Where they only running the lift and the drop portion or are they doing the whole ride and you could only see the lift and the drop portion.??

Lee

Adventurer
Ummm...you can't run just the lift and drop portions without running the whole ride.
Those just happen to be the only two parts you can see from inside AK at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom