Everest pics from 1/9/05

speck76

Original Poster
I went to DAK today....the park was quite slow, which is too be expected this time of year.

Here are some new EE pics....Enjoy!

attisb

Two questions:

1) Is that rockwork on the bottom half of the mountain?
2) That's major hole for the track coming out of the mountain. Do you think you will be able to see it or will it be completly hidden from guest view?

Lynx04

attisb said:
Two questions:

1) Is that rockwork on the bottom half of the mountain?
2) That's major hole for the track coming out of the mountain. Do you think you will be able to see it or will it be completly hidden from guest view?

I think there will be trees in front of the mountain, I don't know if it will block the entrence into the mountain where the drop is.

Great pics speck!!!!!!!!

Slipknot

Great pics!!!!!!! I only have one question. What exactly will that thing surrounding the lower part of the lift hill be??

SeiraB17

Very impressive. Looks like things are moving along. Is it stupid to think the exterior will be done by May? I'd kinda like to see it in the building stage with out the rock covering it.

wild01ride

You know what my biggets question was when I saw Everest up close:
You can see clearly in the picture of the peak how they have incorporated the steel beams for the scaffolding into the structure of the mountain- now what exactly happens to those huge I-beams that protrude through the scrim once they are done with the scaffolding?? :veryconfu That's a LOT of metal sticking out of the mountain!

ogryn

Landscaping
Queue
Rockworking on the rest of the mountain (it looks like it takes a while to do)
Test and adjust
Inside of the mountain/yeti.... we don't know what's been done/hasn't [Lee?]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom