Everest pics from 1/9/05

Lynx04

I found this pic over at DisneyForever.com and wanted to post it:

http://www.disneyforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=214&pos=0

There has been some questions from disney fans about the size of EE. Because it is sometimes difficult to judge the size of something by pictures. I once thought that EE was small because of the pics, but then when I saw it up close I was suprised to find out how large it is.

There are also some nice pic of EE over the construction wall, nice shots of the queue.

Lynx04

126disney said:
will it have a loop?
just wanted to know and at to what point is the track going?

No, loop, but there is a nice backwards portion which I think well be better then a loop (only because I have experience loops so many times before).

Legacy

126disney said:
will it have a loop?
just wanted to know and at to what point is the track going?
Nothing as aluded to it having any inversions, although we still haven't gotten all of the details on the attraction.

Someone in the know care to answer this one?

Slipknot

Lynx04 said:
There has been some questions from disney fans about the size of EE. Because it is sometimes difficult to judge the size of something by pictures. I once thought that EE was small because of the pics, but then when I saw it up close I was suprised to find out how large it is.

Same here. I got up close and personal just yesterday and the mountain is HUGE/ENOURMOUS/GIGANTIC/A BEHEMOTH!!!!!!!!!! But it is really cool to see it under construction close up. I can't wait. Part of me wants to ride it right now!!!!!!!!!

Lynx04

Yes it is pretty ginourmous!!!!

I wonder how long it will take them to plant the trees EE. I am sure they will actually relocate large trees instead of planting new baby trees. Does anyone know how long this generally takes?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Legacy said:
Nothing as aluded to it having any inversions, although we still haven't gotten all of the details on the attraction.

Someone in the know care to answer this one?

Definately no inversions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom