Everest on the Science Channel

PLaYaGRaNdE

Original Poster
Hey,

Used the search button and didn't find anything on this, soo... On Friday, June 24 there will be something about Expedition Everest on the Science Channel (just saw a promo for the show).

Just a heads up!! :wave:
Kyle

Edit: Sorry, forgot the show name. It's Discoveries This Week

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks

i dont have cable right now so i guess ill have to go and visit a friend....... or get one of them to Tivo it for me. :p ...... ahhhhh technology

PLaYaGRaNdE

Original Poster
bgraham34 said:
Whats the science channel

It's like the Discovery Channel only nerdyer... Haha jk But, yeah, it's basically the "older" Discovery Channel before it became all home decoration and choppers <-gotta love that show though!

Kyle

corran horn

brian_gaudio said:
What is the name of the program and at what time does it start?

Thank you.

Is the program "Discoveries This Week"? I see nothing that says anything about E:E specific in my Tivo Guide data for the Science Channel on Friday.

If so it's on 8pm and 11pm (eastern time).

PhilharMagician

I cannot find any info on this on the Science Channel website TV listings. I did a search and found info only on an article on the Discovery Family Channel done in October 2004. I also searched through my DVR TV listings and found nothing. So please if anyone can find any more info please post.

HebeJebe

"Yes, it's true. This will be the lead this week." Straight from a PA for The Science Channel.

Guess I know where I'll be Friday night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom