Everest on the Science Channel

t3techcom18

I'm a little confused...I get what channel it's on, but with what program? I'm confused with that....also, is anyone who does stuff for Disney-Central going to tape it? I would love to see it, but I don't have that channel, so if they put online, I can download it...thanks! :wave:

JKovach

Account Suspended
There does not appear to be any show on the Science Channel tonight on Expedition Everest... I have been searching my Digital cable... and I have been searching the sciencechannel's website. There is a show on at 8 tonight "discoveries this week" which is not about Expedition Everest...

Please... if anyone knows when/what channel/if this is really going to be on tv, will they reply soon! I wanna watch it!

MrNonacho

Premium Member
JKovach said:
There is a show on at 8 tonight "discoveries this week" which is not about Expedition Everest...

That is the show. I saw a commercial for it yesterday. I don't think the entire thing is devoted to Everest.

TheOneVader

Discoveries This Week is on every Friday and has 6 different stories, so no, it's not devoted to Everest. Only about 10 min will be.

HebeJebe

This will be the lead story so make sure you tune in at 8:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m. ET. The Science Channel is channel 110 on Comcast in Maryland. When I asked the PA about it she was surprised anyone knew about it already.

colleen2997

The show is called Discoveries This Week and one of the segments will be about Expedition Everest. The whole show is not about it.

It will come on Sunday night at 8:00PM as well as Friday.

TheOneVader

Though the segment was pretty cool, it didn't really have anything I didn't already know. They did say that one of those buildings, the three-tiered "Pagoda-esque" one, was assembled in Napal and shipped over here. It's the only building of it's kind in North America.

agdbeanie

The segment looked cool, but that was mostly all I could do was watch. My signal is acting up and Comcast can't come out until Tues. to fix it so a lot of programs end up breaking up and missing major pieces of sound. It's really annoying!!! Everything looked really good though. We'll be making a special trip down for the opening :sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

Just to let everyone know that it will repeat tomorrow (Sunday) night at 8pm (ET) for those that missed it.

I know I'm setting up the DVR as soon as I get to my girlfriend's house tonight.

ballewclan

Ahhh i missed it guys! Does anyone know any places to download the clip from? I would really love to see it and i would appreciate it if anyone could help me out! Thanks guys! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom