Everest night photos

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A new batch of Expedition Everest night photos are up at http://www.wdwmagic.com/everest_nightphotos.htm

everest_night_nov2005tag.jpg

mencio07

Great Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this attraction to open. I'm new here so I wanted to say :wave: to everyone.

Disney Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the pics, Steve. Nice job!

I don't know why, but the lighting package isn't really impressing me. I am assumign this is an abbreviated version of the final package in that this seems to be solely white flood lights (and most Disney mountains have some colors). It just makes things look a bit flat. Time will tell, I guess. Really looking forward to this project when it opens (and, of course, when I can finally get back to the World).

pat_naughty05

Wow, after seeing EE at night, I must say that Disney has really outdone themselves!!! The mountain is beautiful, and the village looks amazingly authentic when lit up. Everything at Disney looks better at night, and this is no exception! Another, one you'll have to ride at night to get the full experience, it seems.

pat_naughty05 said:
Wow, after seeing EE at night, I must say that Disney has really outdone themselves!!! The mountain is beautiful, and the village looks amazingly authentic when lit up. Everything at Disney looks better at night, and this is no exception! Another, one you'll have to ride at night to get the full experience, it seems.

I agree.

I love the lighting effects Disney puts on it's attractions.

CBF:xmas:

wannab@dis

Epcot82Guy said:
Thanks for the pics, Steve. Nice job!

I don't know why, but the lighting package isn't really impressing me. I am assumign this is an abbreviated version of the final package in that this seems to be solely white flood lights (and most Disney mountains have some colors). It just makes things look a bit flat. Time will tell, I guess. Really looking forward to this project when it opens (and, of course, when I can finally get back to the World).
There's no way to please some people... It's such a shame. :rolleyes:

tnemgif

That looks great and really amazes me how just in July this was still mainly scaffolding and now...I do agree with the lighting maybe not being the finished product, just my own personal opinion (probably in person it looks better but...) I really think the white lights esp. on the left side are a bit bright and looks a little unrealistic, once again, does anyone else agree? Anyway the pics look amazing.

sconti

My first instinct when I saw these photos was that it will now be appropriate to keep DAK open past 5pm on a fulltime basis. I'm thinking EE, Dinosaur, Kali, Bug's Life, Lion King, etc. open until 7, 8 or 9pm on a regular basis. What do you think?

Oh, and the photos are absolutely beautiful.

I'll be in WDW from 1/15-1/23 and can't wait to see EE in person, even if it's not even open yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom