Everest, Castle, Stitch

Pixiedust1393

Original Poster
Do you think Expedition Everest will be open by Feb. 2005?.. Also, when do you think the castle will be finished?
My family & I usually take a trip to Disney in Feb & june/July.. If these things aren't done by Feb, what's the verdict in June or July?

Oh yea, how's Stitch's great escape? I can't wait to ride it!!

DisneyFan 2000

E:E - More along the lines of February 2006.

Castle - Heard the transformation only starts in March. Should be done by early May / late April.

Stitch - I have no idea. Never been on it.

ogryn

Everest won't be done until early 2006

The castle should be done by July 2005 (if it is part of the 50th celebration)

Stitch has got decidedly mixed reviews and may even be closed in Feb 2005 to be re-imagineered (if rumours are to be believed)

Cattman96

aslo does anyone know what the castle will be changed to??
and i hope they dont close down SGE that will suck so bad i havnt got to ride it yet

Richboy

The sceduled opening for Expedition: Everest is April 2006, but construction is a few months ahead of scedule, which could mean that soft openings might start over Thanksgiving 2005 and opening fully after New Years 2006. I was able to expierence "Stitch's Great Escape" over the Thanksgiving Holidays, and I thought it was an average ride, about 3 out of 5 stars. It's nothing special. Compared to other new attractions like "Mickey's Philhar Magic" & "Mission: Space," "Stitch" is a dissapointment. Also, the castle should be finished by spring 2005.

marchofthecards

Castle

:xmas: Hi Folks,

I know the castle must be done for 05/05/05. This date is the start of DL 50th celebrations running for at least a whole year! All parks have to be ready to go on this date. Incidently it may be obvious why it starts on 05/05/05. If you're still not getting it, reverse the date (Major Clue)

Simes

Testtrack321

Richboy said:
The sceduled opening for Expedition: Everest is April 2006, but construction is a few months ahead of scedule, which could mean that soft openings might start over Thanksgiving 2005 and opening fully after New Years 2006. I was able to expierence "Stitch's Great Escape" over the Thanksgiving Holidays, and I thought it was an average ride, about 3 out of 5 stars. It's nothing special. Compared to other new attractions like "Mickey's Philhar Magic" & "Mission: Space," "Stitch" is a dissapointment. Also, the castle should be finished by spring 2005.

Don't look for soft openings then ever. I'd say Feb 2006 soft openings, not Thanksgiving, nor Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom