ever lose anything on a ride?

Connor002

Dukeblue1016 said:
I lost my virginity on its a small world... :lookaroun

does that count???..... :lookaroun

kidding kidding.... geez people

Have a good one! Today is as great as you want it to be and as bad as you let it be :)

TAC already used that joke on page one :brick:

mrtoad

Me personally, not that I can think of but my daughter has been known to leave a plush character or two on rides or who knows where.

A funny story though:

When I was a kid I remember ridnig the Swan Boats (long, long gone) at the Magic Kingdom and the CM driving the boat was pointing out the sites as you went around. She pointed out Space Mountain in the distance and mentioned that they had tons of stuf lost everyday. They would find hats, glasses, pocketbooks, etc. She said that shortly after it opened they found a pair of false teeth at the bottom but nobody came to claim them.... :hurl:

BigNormsMom

When we were on the ride SM I lost 2 poncho's that I had carried all around the park. As soon as we got off it started to rain and I realized that I had lost them. We just bought new ones. One year, my husband lost 2 rolls of exposed film, and we went to several lost and founds and never did locate them. We left the next day.

WTBAD

I lost a pair to sunglasses on TOT. They were in my shirt pocket on the way up, but weren't there after we came down.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i was a youngster and we were staying at the contemporary and i had a room charge card.......... just for food, and i left it in a water mice boat. i have never run so fast back there to claim that thing...... my dad would have been so mad because i was the one that gave him the "i responsible enough speech"

i havent left anything behind anywhere since. well, there was that one time in london, after a few pints, and i kind of fell asleep after a long day on the bus, then my stop comes......... jumped up and forgot my $90 pair of sunnies. ouch!

Dukeblue1016

where are the responses like.... "i lost my top on summet plummet"

we know a lot of people have... I unfortunately have never witnessed though, maybe if we can get some pictures to prove this... because i think its just one big myth :)

the-reason14

Almost lost our camcorder on the monorail. We got off, got to the car, which was parked close enough to walk to the TTC, got in the car, then realized we left it, had to walk all the way back, and thankfully my dad retrieved it from a monorail cm. Thank the Lord for that.

wow 200th post Holla :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tigger1988

Dukeblue1016 said:

we know a lot of people have... I unfortunately have never witnessed though, maybe if we can get some pictures to prove this... because i think its just one big myth :)

haha well it wasn't summet plummet...but even the smaller slides have been known to give "wardrobe malfuctions" :lol:

Connor002

Dukeblue1016 said:

:lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy:

Sergeant Tibbs

DisneyChik17 said:
I lost my favorite hat EVER on TGMR. I lost it at the bubble scene. I had leaned backwards (on the back row) and it slip right off. I cried the rest of the way through. We told a CM and the stopped and got it for me.

It seems like the CM's always save the day.
whats TGMR? I know this post was on the first page but i just started reading this post:D

EpcotGrl

I didn't lose them, but my first time on Space Mountain I put my sunglasses in to my pocket for safety, rounded a corner and heard a SNAP! They had broken quite spectacularly, so I had to go to The Emporium to buy a new pair :hammer:

And not at Disney, but my best friend lost a hat at the Natural Bridge Caverns once...the caves are "alive", so they can't go fishing around in them all the time, but six months later she got her hat back--covered in cave schmooze. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom