Ever had a Chat / Interaction with a Character?

Walt Disney1955

Well another one, it isn't a character but one of the CM's who was taking their pictures. He was setting up getting ready for Donald to come out and my wife and I were in line (the only ones at the time). I talked to him and asked him if there was a Mickey and so on at each park. He paused, and said, "Oh, there's only one Mickey". I laughed and looked around as if there were some kids within earshot. There wasn't. Then he leaned over and said that they are very careful not to ever have two of the same characters in the same park. And they are careful even when they are in different parks because of hopper passes and such. I just thought it was funny.

princesscarly

Attempted assault by Pooh

When I was at Crystal Palace March 2008 we had a big group of people. When Pooh came along my mother informed me that I should hug his head and being in the Disney spirit, I did. Pooh was not impressed. He started swatting at me. Attempted assault by Pooh. Later I was informed not to touch his head hahaha.

princesskelz

I had a friend at my school go to WDW to work and she became friends with a few of the shorter characters. We went to Pixie Hallow to see Tink sure enough my friend was friends wth Tink. Tink saw me and almost cried:ROFLOL:
I will never forget seeing her. I had missed her a lot

Last year while visiting DLRP, my DH was getting us some refreshments while we waited our turn to meet and greet with Donald Duck. There was no que line so it was kinda crazy with all of the kids and adults trying to get Donald's attention. Suddenly Donald turns around and sees my DH at the beverage counter and Donald "abondons" the crowd, taps DH on the shoulder and wants DH to order him something too. The interaction was hillarious! Donald's CM handler comes over and fusses at him to get back to the waiting crowd. I was able to catch the whole thing on video, but sadly computer crashed and have pretty much lost all of my DLRP shots and videos. Nonetheless the encounter was so funny and very special!:D
I was able to find a pic for my avatar of the DH & Donald encounter!

My son is a huge Hidden Mickey Fan. Once when we were eating at The Garden Grill, He had his Hidden Mickey book out and was looking at the mural for a Mickey head. None of us at the table could find it.:confused: Mickey came over and looked at us as if asking what we were doing so we explained it to him. He tried to go over and point where it was but we still were not seeing it.:veryconfu So he grabbed a napkin and started drawing it. Still did not see it. :hammer:Then he took a camera off our table and took a picture of it. It was sooo cool!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom