Even though you've been there so many times, what attraction haven't you done?

PeeplMoovr

ATAS Hall of Fame
Playhouse Disney — Live on Stage!
Affection Section
The Boneyard®
Cretaceous Trail
Kids' Discovery Clubs
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
Tarzan™ Rocks!
Kidcot Fun Stops
Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats
Ariel's Grotto
Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
Fantasyland® Character Festival
Storytime with Belle at Fairytale Garden
Everything in Toontown
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire — Play It!
Primeival Whirl (I'd get sick on this one)
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Journey Into Your Imagination
Festival of the Lion King

Luckily I've been able to ride all of the past rides at WDW.

djmatthews

There are probably a fair few rides that I have not done at WDW. I have been to WDW for 2 holidays and twice to DLP and I still have NEVER done a dumbo syle ride, and there are loads of them!

BigNorm

I have never been to Rafiki's Planet watch, or whatever they're calling it now. I've also never done TriceraTOP Spin or Playhouse Disney. This is a tough thread because I try to do everything while I'm there.

imagineer99

Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
I've never seen the Hall of Presidents. Am I really missing anything?

Hall of Presidents is one of my favorite Disney Attractions. Its patriotic and exhibits outstanding animatronics. Plus, its a way to cool off during the hottest part of the day!:)

Since my family and I usually can only go to WDW for only three days a year, there is plenty that we have never done...here are a few that come to mind.

Timekeeper -- (I've tried repeatedly to do this one, but everytime I try to go its always closed!)
Circle of Life Film in the Land
Food Rocks
The Making of Me
Triceratops Spin
Pagani Forest Exploration Trail
O'Canda the movie
Both China movies

(That's all I can think of right now)

BRER STITCH

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to say I am amazed at the responses here.

I never thought people would be able to list more than one or two things in their list.

What do you guys spend all your time doing when you go???
I guess it depends on when you go, because I have been able to hit ALL these things at one timeor another....even if I didn't really want to!

Oh well....now you all have a great reason to go back to WDW!!!

:wave:

tazhughes

Originally posted by BigNorm
I have never been to Rafiki's Planet watch, or whatever they're calling it now.

Big Norm skip the planet watch. I went out there this past trip and after a long train ride we arrived only to find very little to do and a very cheesy petting zoo. Save the time and ride something else a second time.

leeocean

I try to do Wonders of Life and Universe of Energy every other trip. I haven't done Tomorrowland Indy Speedway for about 5 years. The line is never worth it.

all41

MK: Timekeeper and Indy Speedway.
MGM: Sounds Dangerous, Millionaire and Playhouse Disney
Epcot: Food Rocks
AK: Tarzan, Pocahontas shows and Camp MickeyMinnie

Otherwise, I've done all the others. Missed these because of disinterest or lack of time.

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to say I am amazed at the responses here.

I never thought people would be able to list more than one or two things in their list.

What do you guys spend all your time doing when you go???
I guess it depends on when you go, because I have been able to hit ALL these things at one timeor another....even if I didn't really want to!

Oh well....now you all have a great reason to go back to WDW!!!

:wave:

we always go with the extended family so the pace is a little slower and my family goes at a slow pace :lol: we don't powerwalk through everything...we also go for 2 nights, 3 days usually so add that plus a slow pace and we won't have time for everything...also, we have never been to the parks at opening...we usually get there like at 11am the earliest...only once did we get to epcot like at 9:30 am...plus some stuff we just don't feel like doing :rolleyes:

Redvette

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
we always go with the extended family so the pace is a little slower and my family goes at a slow pace :lol: we don't powerwalk through everything...we also go for 2 nights, 3 days usually so add that plus a slow pace and we won't have time for everything...also, we have never been to the parks at opening...we usually get there like at 11am the earliest...only once did we get to epcot like at 9:30 am...plus some stuff we just don't feel like doing :rolleyes:

Wow, to each his own, but I would go insane touring with your group. What exactly do you do, that keeps you from arriving until 11:00 am? I am not an early riser, especially on vacation, but we get up around 7:30 or 8, shower and eat, and are easily in the parks in less than an hour. Oh well.

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Redvette
Wow, to each his own, but I would go insane touring with your group. What exactly do you do, that keeps you from arriving until 11:00 am? I am not an early riser, especially on vacation, but we get up around 7:30 or 8, shower and eat, and are easily in the parks in less than an hour. Oh well.

Well, I don't know about you, but it takes a while for 11-12 people to shower, eat, and regroup to go to the parks...we get up like at 7, sometimes before, but we don't rush when we shower, and we sure don't rush when we eat...and after eating we go back to the room, get ready, and linger for another half an hour, so by the time we reach the parks it's at LEAST 11 am. I don't go insane, actually it's fun because the ages of our group range from my littlest cousin who is 4, then come the teens, or tweens, who are in b/w 10-15, then come my cousin and i who are 18 and 19, and then we have the adults in their 30s and 40s...makes the trip interesting and fun cuz it adds variety...oh well

Blake

Originally posted by DDuckFan130

That sounds exactily like my family! We're never in a rush, and by the time we're all showered, we've eaten etc...we're usually not in the parks untill 10-11. lol- a few months ago, we were in the Magic Kingdom at 9:30- a record:sohappy: - and we were amazed at the difference the lines made- so much shorter than 11!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom