:lol: :lol: :lol:

How about:

"Who needs boys, they just distract from the fireworks":lookaroun :zipit:

Or...

"Who needs fireworks...one night stands are better" :lookaroun

(JK BTW!)

speck76

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Shhhhhhhhhhhh! (and by you saying that...you know what I'm talking about ;) )

(oh...and Speckaroonie...I have never had one ;) )

You have never had fireworks man...that is too bad. Once, when I was young and stupid, I ordered a bunch of fireworks from South Dakota, as they are illegal in Michigan (where I grew up)...ok Iwas only in 8th grade, but I signed my name saying I was 18. So anyway, I emptied a bunch of rackets and fountains into a metal coffee can, and lit it with a match...no fuse...ok, THAT WAS STUPID!!!

Not only did it burn all the hair off of my right leg, but also my right eyebrow, and most of the hair on the right side of my head. The worst part is it burnt the hair in my right nostril, so all I could smell was burning hair for like 2 weeks....It could have been worse, I could have received a Darwin Award.

Oh, and Freak...that's too bad:rolleyes:

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by speck76
You have never had fireworks man...that is too bad. Once, when I was young and stupid, I ordered a bunch of fireworks from South Dakota, as they are illegal in Michigan (where I grew up)...ok Iwas only in 8th grade, but I signed my name saying I was 18. So anyway, I emptied a bunch of rackets and fountains into a metal coffee can, and lit it with a match...no fuse...ok, THAT WAS STUPID!!!

Not only did it burn all the hair off of my right leg, but also my right eyebrow, and most of the hair on the right side of my head. The worst part is it burnt the hair in my right nostril, so all I could smell was burning hair for like 2 weeks....It could have been worse, I could have received a Darwin Award.

Oh, and Freak...that's too bad:rolleyes:

I'm terribly sorry that happened, but I must say that is probably the funniest thing I've read today. :lol: :lol:

speck76

Don't be sorry man, I'm not. Doing stupid things like that teach one not to do stupid things....I have not done that since, nor do I plan to in the future...at least the near future.

Besides, it is always a good memory to look back on...at least a funny one.

tigsmom

Don't be sorry man, I'm not. Doing stupid things like that teach one not to do stupid things....I have not done that since, nor do I plan to in the future...at least the near future.

Besides, it is always a good memory to look back on...at least a funny one.

Just remember that in case you have kids.............

tigsmom

I am the reason that I don't think I want kids.

:lol: They can be a joy sometimes (right Katie? :rolleyes: )

My parents wished for me to have kids "just like you" and all the time I thought that was a good thing. :hammer: :D

speck76

Up to this point in my life, I never wanted kids, I really did not care to be around kids...as I am getting older, and some of my friends and co-workers are breeding, my view on kids has mellowed, although I am still not sure I want them.

Lil'mermaid

Originally posted by tigsmom
:lol: They can be a joy sometimes (right Katie? :rolleyes: )

My parents wished for me to have kids "just like you" and all the time I thought that was a good thing. :hammer: :D

And Im living proof that it isn't!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom