etickets, not E tickets

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
I just logged on to purchase MNSSHP tickets and was surprised to see and electronic ticket option. The site says this is not available for regular park tickets but only for special events.
So I have my spiffy printed ticket ready to go.

Hadn't heard about this before, how long has it been in use?

cb3k

I just logged on to purchase MNSSHP tickets and was surprised to see and electronic ticket option. The site says this is not available for regular park tickets but only for special events.
So I have my spiffy printed ticket ready to go.

Hadn't heard about this before, how long has it been in use?
Thats interesting...I have purchased tickets online before, but have only printed out a confirmation number and then picked up the hard ticket at the window. Perhaps for special events this is the procedure??? Thanks for the info.

MiduraMagic4

Thats interesting...I have purchased tickets online before, but have only printed out a confirmation number and then picked up the hard ticket at the window. Perhaps for special events this is the procedure??? Thanks for the info.

Did the same for mom and sis when they came to Orlando. Sadly my mom forgot her Florida ID so I had to get her a general pass. They were nice about it however and will refund it when she presents Florida ID upon her next visit. Perhaps, the ETicket is only an option for non-Florida residents?

MGMBoy

They started it at the end of the last Pirate & Princess Party. You're talking about the one with the barcode right? It's pretty cool. Added the barcode scanners when they changed the biometric readers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom