ET is Gone!!!:(

MonkeyHead

Originally posted by Favrefire4
Wow guys, don't get me strated with this updating stuff. Remember USH's version also recieved the 20th Anniversary. It was plastered huge on the side of the building. So for all of you who think they won't close it just because it got updated think twice. All I'm saying is USH's also had the update.

Um, no. What they got was a new queue video and a new sign. The Florida ride's entire ride system was replaced, and everything inside was refurbished and fixed. It was a massive rehab project.

Favrefire4

Original Poster
Originally posted by MonkeyHead
Um, no. What they got was a new queue video and a new sign. The Florida ride's entire ride system was replaced, and everything inside was refurbished and fixed. It was a massive rehab project.

Jeez. You don't have to be so mean about it. I didn't know that but theres no need to get all snotty about it.

DanielJ

Hi

I doubt very much that universal will close the ET ride at USF cus when ya think about it USF only have 3 of it's original attractions left they are Earthquake, Horror make-up show and finally ET.

ET is the main icon i think for USF it always has been.

Basically killing the ET ride would be killing the original park in Orlando but then again they got rid of Kong so anything can happen but again i doubt it very much as it's a great ride for young children.

However if they did decide to close it, don't be suprised by alot of complaints going Universal's way.

Daniel :)

Figment1986

I heard that Hollywood may not be getting a coaster in their but MIB. that attraction is so popular in florida. maby it will be whats going to replace ET in Hollywood.

Favrefire4

Original Poster
MIB would look very nice. Still I think they are getting Spidey. I just do. It might take longer to build but they need something huge to compete with ToT at DCA. I don't think MIB would do that, I think it has to be a Spidey calibur ride. Just my opioion!.

wizard12

That sucks. They had some upgrades that I found very interesting when I rode. Like the way he said the names of the people riding. I guess it wasn't that exciting but it was still a classic. I'm going to miss it but I'm sure the ride they're going to replace it with will be really good. What are you going to do though.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom