ESPN the Weekend Question

Mike00spy

Original Poster
Who has been to ESPN the Weekend before? Is it worth going? How hard is it to get autographs during ESPN the Weekend? Was thinking about making the trip up there. Any help would be great.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've been before and it's not that hard to get autographs. We stayed in the AKL on the concierge level and actually had Bruce Jenner and his family 2 doors down and I met Michelle Kwan in the lounge. There will be sports stars all over the Studios that weekend.

Pam

milewis78

My advice is to look at the athletes that will be there. Pick a few that you really want to get their autograph. Get there when the park opens and grab the pamphlet with the event times. When you see the athlete is scheduled to appear on the stage beneath the sorcerer's hat make your way there. They athlete's are driven to the stage via car. Make sure to stand right by where they park the cars. The athletes will usually sign autographs after they are done on stage and before they get into the cars. Other than that you can try to find them in the park or at any of the other events, but I believe the stage is the best place to get them.

cblodg

Who has been to ESPN the Weekend before? Is it worth going? How hard is it to get autographs during ESPN the Weekend? Was thinking about making the trip up there. Any help would be great.

I have been before. The athletes and such are pretty well spread out but you'll mostly find them at DHS on the stage below the BAH. You can also catch some of them at the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom