Erin Cahill -- it just hit me

NoNoNoNoNo

Original Poster
from the new fox show "free ride"

I just kept watching -- and KNEW I had seen her before -- she is from the vacation video -- congrats to her. If only bench guy could get a gig!

tracyandalex

the same thing happend to us. we kept seeing the commercials knew we had seen her before. we can't remember her name (is that her real name that she uses on the video?) but we knew we had seen her.

tracy & alex

NoNoNoNoNo

Original Poster
Yeah, I watched the show on tivo like 6 times (kinda funny too -- we'll see if it lasts, i like his stiffler like friend) and i finally did an imdb search today. I hate it when i can't match a face.

mickeysgal

It's really sad to admit, but I knew who she was right away, and that was only by watching the commercials. My husband thinks I need to retire the vacation video....I tell him that it's really the kids who want to watch it.... I don't think he's buying it!

MAF

She also played the pink power ranger but I can't admit to watching her on it....:lookaroun

gemini

The first time I saw the Top 7 show, I recognized her from the Applebee's and TJ Maxx commercials from a couple of years back. I didn't know anyone actually watched Free Ride. :)

NoNoNoNoNo

Original Poster
steviej said:
you could always keep tabs on erin's career by visiting her website here www.erincahill.com

guess she isn't so proud of her disney work -- you really had to dig to find it on her site. and is it only the "PINK" rangers that ever go anywhere... but then it has been a while since felicity has been on the air!

Ringo8n24

gemini said:
The first time I saw the Top 7 show, I recognized her from the Applebee's and TJ Maxx commercials from a couple of years back. I didn't know anyone actually watched Free Ride. :)

I do not remember her from anything else except the vacation planning video. I originally watched "Free Ride" because it seemed on the same level as Scrubs. There are some funny moments, but not like I thought it would be. "The Loop" is funnier.

Disney_Belle

mickeysgal said:
It's really sad to admit, but I knew who she was right away, and that was only by watching the commercials. My husband thinks I need to retire the vacation video....I tell him that it's really the kids who want to watch it.... I don't think he's buying it!

yeah i did the same thing i was sitting on the couch with my friend and i was like THATS ERIN! and my roommate was like WHo??? and i explained it to her. and she said i watched the dvd too much.... too bad for her i just ordered a new one haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom