EPIC mickey help

Kev1417

Original Poster
has anyone gotten to Ostown yet? There is a question to thin out the entire gag factory. i washed out as much paint as possible and it is still telling me i haven't done enough. any help would be appreciated.

Wilt Dasney

I got hung on that one for a bit. Try eliminating some of the roof structures that you can thin out completely, not just fade.

Kev1417

Original Poster
there has to be something i'm missing. i've done the entire back wall and building. i'm almost to the point where i'll thin out everything on the level.

Kev1417

Original Poster
also was there a way to beat the clock tower with paint? i only used thinner and i was trying to have a "positive" mickey during the game.

Wilt Dasney

Wish I could be more help on the Gag Factory. I just kept trying until I got it "right." You have jumped ONTO the roof to take care of business up there, right? Including the paint under your feet when you're standing up there? I think that was the last bit of it I got.

The clock can be beaten with paint. I'm guessing it's trickier than thinner. You have to paint one arm until it completely turns blue and seizes up, then hit the other one. If you take too long to paint the second arm, the first one will revert to normal, so I painted both of them alternately until they were both close to turning. After that, the hands provide you with a bridge over the thinner and you can paint the clock face.

Kev1417

Original Poster
ahhhh paint what under you while you are on the roof. think i missed that. thanks! i'm trying to go through with as little help as possible but last night it was just annoying and taking forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom